|Price Range 12mo avg:||$8M – $20M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$143.57|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||5.80%|
|Lease Terms:||21yrs NN|
|Building Size avg:||87,800 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||10.30+/- acres|
Kohl’s goal is to become the most engaging retailer in America through five strategic pillars: amazing product, incredible savings, easy experience, personalized connections and winning teams.
- Kohl’s Corp. was founded in 1962 and remain headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Kohl’s Corp. operates more than 1,162 stores across 49 states and generate annual sales in excess of $19 billion.
- Kohl’s offer quality, national and exclusive brands for their customers, their families and their homes. In addition to their powerful portfolio of only-at-Kohl’s brands, which includes well-known brands such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez and Food Network, Kohl’s is the #1 retailer in the U.S. of many national brands such as Levi’s, Dockers and Columbia.
- Kohl’s is focused on creating an easy, connected omni-channel experience for theit customers. One of the cornerstones of this strategy is Kohls.com, which launched in 2001.
- Kohl’s success is driven by a winning team of approximately 140,000 associates who consistently put customers first, act with integrity, build great teams and drive results.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa1|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$19.02B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$19.03B|
|Revenue Growth:||↓ 0.3% from 2013|
|Units (Jan. 2015)||1,162|
|Average Units Volume:||$16.4M|
Yahoo! Finance: KSS News Latest Financial News for KSS
Kohl’s Corporation Holds Annual Shareholders Meeting
on May 12, 2021 at 1:50 pm
Kohl’s Corporation (NYSE:KSS) today held its annual shareholders meeting. Following are the preliminary results for the four proposals voted upon by shareholders: […]
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Boot Barn Holdings, Macy's, Kohl's Corp, Foot Locker and Abercrombie & Fitch
on May 12, 2021 at 1:13 pm
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Boot Barn Holdings, Macy's, Kohl's Corp, Foot Locker and Abercrombie & Fitc […]
Was The Smart Money Right About Kohl’s Corporation (KSS)?
on May 10, 2021 at 9:26 pm
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn’t the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F filings [… […]
Why Investors Need to Take Advantage of the Zacks ESP Screener
on May 10, 2021 at 12:46 pm
Why investors should use the Zacks Earnings ESP tool to help find stocks that are poised to top quarterly earnings estimates. […]
Kohl’s Cares New Summer Collection Features Families’ Favorite Dr. Seuss Books and Plush
on May 6, 2021 at 12:28 pm
As the weather warms up this summer, Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is inviting families to rhyme before bedtime with Kohl’s Cares latest collection, featuring all-time favorite books and plush from Dr. Seuss. Whether little ones are counting One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, or spending time with The Cat in the Hat, Kohl’s Cares Summer Collection is sure to bring smiles to parents’ and children’s faces, with 100 percent of Kohl’s net profit benefiting organizations that improve the health and wellness of children and families nationwide. […]