|Price Range 12mo avg:||$8M – $20M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$143.57|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||5.80%|
|Lease Terms:||21yrs NN|
|Building Size avg:||87,800 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||10.30+/- acres|
Kohl’s goal is to become the most engaging retailer in America through five strategic pillars: amazing product, incredible savings, easy experience, personalized connections and winning teams.
- Kohl’s Corp. was founded in 1962 and remain headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Kohl’s Corp. operates more than 1,162 stores across 49 states and generate annual sales in excess of $19 billion.
- Kohl’s offer quality, national and exclusive brands for their customers, their families and their homes. In addition to their powerful portfolio of only-at-Kohl’s brands, which includes well-known brands such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez and Food Network, Kohl’s is the #1 retailer in the U.S. of many national brands such as Levi’s, Dockers and Columbia.
- Kohl’s is focused on creating an easy, connected omni-channel experience for theit customers. One of the cornerstones of this strategy is Kohls.com, which launched in 2001.
- Kohl’s success is driven by a winning team of approximately 140,000 associates who consistently put customers first, act with integrity, build great teams and drive results.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa1|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$19.02B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$19.03B|
|Revenue Growth:||↓ 0.3% from 2013|
|Units (Jan. 2015)||1,162|
|Average Units Volume:||$16.4M|
Yahoo! Finance: KSS News Latest Financial News for KSS
Kohl’s Family Value Day and Kohl’s Activity Zone Return to 2019 Wisconsin State Fair
on April 18, 2019 at 12:00 pm
The Wisconsin State Fair, in collaboration with the Wisconsin State Fair Park Foundation and Kohl’s (KSS), today announced they will celebrate the ninth year of their partnership by providing families with access to the Wisconsin State Fair through the Kohl’s Family Value Day. Held on Monday, August 5 from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m., Kohl’s Family Value Day offers free admission for youth 11 and under ($8 savings) and discounted adult admission for only $6 ($8 savings). In addition, the partnership includes the return of the Kohl’s Activity Zone, which offers hands on, educational activities during the Fair, as well as the beloved “Fair Day” at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. […]
Kohl's (KSS) Dips More Than Broader Markets: What You Should Know
on April 17, 2019 at 9:45 pm
Kohl's (KSS) closed the most recent trading day at $69.83, moving -0.92% from the previous trading session. […]
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Boot Barn, Abercrombie, America's Car-Mart, Foot Locker and Kohl's
on April 17, 2019 at 1:05 pm
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Boot Barn, Abercrombie, America's Car-Mart, Foot Locker and Kohl's […]
Kohl’s Commits $10 Million to Family Health and Wellness, Releases 2018 CSR Report
on April 17, 2019 at 12:00 pm
Kohl's (KSS) today announced it is deepening its long-standing commitment to families and communities through an expanded Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) platform, shifting the company’s focus from children’s health to holistic family health and wellness. Kohl’s is launching new partnerships with two national organizations, Alliance for a Healthier Generation and Boys & Girls Clubs of America, to develop and implement critical programming aimed at improving the physical and emotional well-being of children and families, through donations of $2 million and $3 million respectively. […]
Best Buy (BBY) on a Roll: Should You Buy the Stock Right Away?
on April 16, 2019 at 3:15 pm
Best Buy's (BBY) Building the New Blue strategy, robust outlook and strong consumer sentiments bode well. […]