|Price Range 12mo avg:||$8M – $20M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$143.57|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||5.80%|
|Lease Terms:||21yrs NN|
|Building Size avg:||87,800 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||10.30+/- acres|
Kohl’s goal is to become the most engaging retailer in America through five strategic pillars: amazing product, incredible savings, easy experience, personalized connections and winning teams.
- Kohl’s Corp. was founded in 1962 and remain headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Kohl’s Corp. operates more than 1,162 stores across 49 states and generate annual sales in excess of $19 billion.
- Kohl’s offer quality, national and exclusive brands for their customers, their families and their homes. In addition to their powerful portfolio of only-at-Kohl’s brands, which includes well-known brands such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez and Food Network, Kohl’s is the #1 retailer in the U.S. of many national brands such as Levi’s, Dockers and Columbia.
- Kohl’s is focused on creating an easy, connected omni-channel experience for theit customers. One of the cornerstones of this strategy is Kohls.com, which launched in 2001.
- Kohl’s success is driven by a winning team of approximately 140,000 associates who consistently put customers first, act with integrity, build great teams and drive results.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa1|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$19.02B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$19.03B|
|Revenue Growth:||↓ 0.3% from 2013|
|Units (Jan. 2015)||1,162|
|Average Units Volume:||$16.4M|
Yahoo! Finance: KSS News Latest Financial News for KSS
Gass: Kohl's 'can embrace the middle'
on December 14, 2018 at 11:00 am
The chief executive officer of the Menomonee Falls-based department store chain received honorable mention in the Milwaukee Business Journal's executive of the year awards. […]
Technician says these two retail stocks are the best barg...
on December 13, 2018 at 10:49 pm
Todd Gordon, TradingAnalysis.com, looks at retail's bargain buys. With CNBC's Bob Pisani and Melissa Lee, and the Fast Money traders, Steve Grasso, Karen Finerman, Dan Nathan and Guy Adami. […]
Kohl's (KSS) Dips More Than Broader Markets: What You Should Know
on December 11, 2018 at 10:45 pm
Kohl's (KSS) closed the most recent trading day at $62.95, moving -1.38% from the previous trading session. […]
Kohl's will stay open from Dec. 21 to Christmas Eve
on December 11, 2018 at 1:32 pm
Kohl's Corp. said Tuesday that it plans to open doors at 7 a.m. local time on Friday, Dec. 21 and remain open until 6 p.m. local time on Christmas Eve. Shoppers using the e-commerce site or app can choose free in-store pick up or have items delivered to their homes. Kohl's shares are up 1% in Tuesday premarket trading, and up 16.6% for the year to date. In comparison, the S&P 500 index has fallen 1.3% in 2018. […]
Kohl’s Offers Last-Minute Holiday Shoppers Around-The-Clock Shopping and Free In-Store Pick Up Through Christmas Eve
on December 11, 2018 at 1:00 pm
Kohl’s (KSS) is making holiday shopping easy up to the very last minute for customers by keeping its doors open around-the-clock in the days leading up to Christmas, as well as offering free in-store pick up on eligible items when customers shop on Kohls.com and via the Kohl’s Mobile App until 6 p.m.* local time on Christmas Eve. Back by popular demand, Kohl’s marathon shopping hours will begin at 7 a.m.* local time on Friday, Dec. 21 through 6 p.m.* local time on Christmas Eve, Monday, Dec. 24. Customers can easily check off the final gifts on their list by shopping their local Kohl’s store and on Kohls.com – even if they shop on Christmas Eve! […]