|Price Range 12mo avg:||$8M – $20M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$143.57|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||5.80%|
|Lease Terms:||21yrs NN|
|Building Size avg:||87,800 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||10.30+/- acres|
Kohl’s goal is to become the most engaging retailer in America through five strategic pillars: amazing product, incredible savings, easy experience, personalized connections and winning teams.
- Kohl’s Corp. was founded in 1962 and remain headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Kohl’s Corp. operates more than 1,162 stores across 49 states and generate annual sales in excess of $19 billion.
- Kohl’s offer quality, national and exclusive brands for their customers, their families and their homes. In addition to their powerful portfolio of only-at-Kohl’s brands, which includes well-known brands such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez and Food Network, Kohl’s is the #1 retailer in the U.S. of many national brands such as Levi’s, Dockers and Columbia.
- Kohl’s is focused on creating an easy, connected omni-channel experience for theit customers. One of the cornerstones of this strategy is Kohls.com, which launched in 2001.
- Kohl’s success is driven by a winning team of approximately 140,000 associates who consistently put customers first, act with integrity, build great teams and drive results.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa1|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$19.02B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$19.03B|
|Revenue Growth:||↓ 0.3% from 2013|
|Units (Jan. 2015)||1,162|
|Average Units Volume:||$16.4M|
Yahoo! Finance: KSS News Latest Financial News for KSS
Holiday job opening highest in six years
on October 19, 2018 at 6:27 pm
Holiday jobs have reached highest point in six years. Yahoo Finance's Seana Smith, Adam Shapiro and Jeniffer Rogers discuss. […]
Wells Fargo Commercial Mortgage Trust 2016-C36 -- Moody's affirms seven classes of WFCM 2016-C36
on October 19, 2018 at 4:41 pm
The ratings on six P&I classes were affirmed because the transaction's key metrics, including Moody's loan-to-value (LTV) ratio, Moody's stressed debt service coverage ratio (DSCR) and the transaction's Herfindahl Index (Herf), are within acceptable ranges. The performance expectations for a given variable indicate Moody's forward-looking view of the likely range of performance over the medium term. Performance that falls outside the given range can indicate that the collateral's credit quality is stronger or weaker than Moody's had previously expected. […]
These 3 Retailers Will Benefit From the Death of Sears
on October 18, 2018 at 1:05 am
J.C. Penney, Kohl’s, and Macy’s could all see incremental gains from Sears’ collapse. […]
Badgley Mishka President on tariffs and high end fashion
on October 17, 2018 at 5:22 pm
High-end fashion brand Badgley Mishka President talks about tariffs and how that's affecting the retail business. Yahoo Finance's Seana Smith, Adam Shapiro, and Sibile Marscellus discuss. […]
Kohl's (KSS) Gains From Splendid Comps & E-commerce Growth
on October 16, 2018 at 3:36 pm
Kohl's (KSS) robust comparable store sales bode well for the company. Also, it has a strong brand portfolio and solid e-commerce business. […]