|Price Range 12mo avg:||$8M – $20M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$143.57|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||5.80%|
|Lease Terms:||21yrs NN|
|Building Size avg:||87,800 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||10.30+/- acres|
Kohl’s goal is to become the most engaging retailer in America through five strategic pillars: amazing product, incredible savings, easy experience, personalized connections and winning teams.
- Kohl’s Corp. was founded in 1962 and remain headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Kohl’s Corp. operates more than 1,162 stores across 49 states and generate annual sales in excess of $19 billion.
- Kohl’s offer quality, national and exclusive brands for their customers, their families and their homes. In addition to their powerful portfolio of only-at-Kohl’s brands, which includes well-known brands such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez and Food Network, Kohl’s is the #1 retailer in the U.S. of many national brands such as Levi’s, Dockers and Columbia.
- Kohl’s is focused on creating an easy, connected omni-channel experience for theit customers. One of the cornerstones of this strategy is Kohls.com, which launched in 2001.
- Kohl’s success is driven by a winning team of approximately 140,000 associates who consistently put customers first, act with integrity, build great teams and drive results.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa1|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$19.02B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$19.03B|
|Revenue Growth:||↓ 0.3% from 2013|
|Units (Jan. 2015)||1,162|
|Average Units Volume:||$16.4M|
Yahoo! Finance: KSS News Latest Financial News for KSS
Under Armour Loss Less Than Feared; Stock Clears Key Hurdle
on April 27, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Athletic apparel maker Under Armour reported first-quarter results early Thursday that were better than expected. But Steph Curry basketball shoe sales are sluggish, the CEO said. […]
Under Armour shares surge 10% on smaller-than-expected loss
on April 27, 2017 at 8:05 pm
Although Under Armour posted its first-ever loss, it was not nearly as bad as some had feared, sending shares up sharply. […]
Don't Believe The Hype: 4 Retailers That Can Weather The Storm
on April 26, 2017 at 10:30 pm
If you're looking for retailers with seemingly bright futures, read on. […]
UBS: Under Armour’s Kohl’s Ploy Could Be a Flop
on April 26, 2017 at 9:07 pm
An analyst's note says UAA's discount retailer partnership could hurt both brand image and profits. […]
Under Armour: Caution…Disappointment Ahead?
on April 26, 2017 at 7:24 pm
Shares of Under Armour (UAA) have tumbled nearly 60% during the past 12 months as the once high-flying company slashed its expected growth rate. Under Armour is scheduled to report earnings tomorrow, however, and some investors are betting that the release will help turn things around for the company's stock. Don't get your hopes up, write Canaccord Genuity analysts Camilo Lyon and Pallav Saini, who contend this won't be the quarter Under Armour turns things around. […]