|Price Range 12mo avg:||$8M – $20M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$143.57|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||5.80%|
|Lease Terms:||21yrs NN|
|Building Size avg:||87,800 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||10.30+/- acres|
Kohl’s goal is to become the most engaging retailer in America through five strategic pillars: amazing product, incredible savings, easy experience, personalized connections and winning teams.
- Kohl’s Corp. was founded in 1962 and remain headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Kohl’s Corp. operates more than 1,162 stores across 49 states and generate annual sales in excess of $19 billion.
- Kohl’s offer quality, national and exclusive brands for their customers, their families and their homes. In addition to their powerful portfolio of only-at-Kohl’s brands, which includes well-known brands such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez and Food Network, Kohl’s is the #1 retailer in the U.S. of many national brands such as Levi’s, Dockers and Columbia.
- Kohl’s is focused on creating an easy, connected omni-channel experience for theit customers. One of the cornerstones of this strategy is Kohls.com, which launched in 2001.
- Kohl’s success is driven by a winning team of approximately 140,000 associates who consistently put customers first, act with integrity, build great teams and drive results.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa1|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$19.02B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$19.03B|
|Revenue Growth:||↓ 0.3% from 2013|
|Units (Jan. 2015)||1,162|
|Average Units Volume:||$16.4M|
Yahoo! Finance: KSS News Latest Financial News for KSS
These dividend stocks are down a lot, but there’s plenty of cash flow to raise payouts
on June 22, 2017 at 5:17 pm
Here are some possible bargains for income-seeking investors willing to consider contrarian plays. […]
[$$] Kohl's roll of the dice in 1991 helped further destabilise the Balkans
on June 20, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Sir, Your coverage of Helmut Kohl's political career and personal life was most thorough and in your customary good taste ("Kohl, orchestrator of German reunification, dies", Obituary, June 17). ... […]
Amazon Launches New ‘Try Before You Buy’ Prime Wardrobe Service
on June 20, 2017 at 3:48 pm
Watch department stores. Here comes a new Amazon threat. […]
Cramer: I've Lived Through What Amazon Does to Retail; Back Then, It Was Walmart
on June 19, 2017 at 11:01 pm
How did Walmart expand? Simple: it was the lowest cost operator and it had a non-union low-paid work force. […]
UPS Will Charge More for Holiday Season Deliveries
on June 19, 2017 at 7:05 pm
And there are extra charges in the last days before Christmas. […]