|Price Range 12mo avg:||$8M – $20M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$143.57|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||5.80%|
|Lease Terms:||21yrs NN|
|Building Size avg:||87,800 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||10.30+/- acres|
Kohl’s goal is to become the most engaging retailer in America through five strategic pillars: amazing product, incredible savings, easy experience, personalized connections and winning teams.
- Kohl’s Corp. was founded in 1962 and remain headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Kohl’s Corp. operates more than 1,162 stores across 49 states and generate annual sales in excess of $19 billion.
- Kohl’s offer quality, national and exclusive brands for their customers, their families and their homes. In addition to their powerful portfolio of only-at-Kohl’s brands, which includes well-known brands such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez and Food Network, Kohl’s is the #1 retailer in the U.S. of many national brands such as Levi’s, Dockers and Columbia.
- Kohl’s is focused on creating an easy, connected omni-channel experience for theit customers. One of the cornerstones of this strategy is Kohls.com, which launched in 2001.
- Kohl’s success is driven by a winning team of approximately 140,000 associates who consistently put customers first, act with integrity, build great teams and drive results.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa1|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$19.02B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$19.03B|
|Revenue Growth:||↓ 0.3% from 2013|
|Units (Jan. 2015)||1,162|
|Average Units Volume:||$16.4M|
Yahoo! Finance: KSS News Latest Financial News for KSS
4 Retail Winners to Buy for the Recovery
on January 21, 2021 at 11:30 am
CFRA analyst Camilla Yanushevsky says Wall Street is probably wrong to expect a V-shaped recovery. She called out several stocks that could win from the K-shaped recovery she anticipates. […]
Kohl's (KSS) Up More Than 95% in Three Months: Will Rally Stay?
on January 20, 2021 at 1:47 pm
Kohl's (KSS) is benefiting from its growing digital business. Also, the company's lucrative partnerships are yielding. […]
Bed Bath & Beyond says it's dropping MyPillow because it's 'underperforming' after CEO claims anti-Trump pressure
on January 19, 2021 at 6:34 pm
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell told Yahoo Finance on Tuesday that several retailers, including Bed Bath and Beyond told him they were dropping his products because of his ties to President Donald Trump.. […]
Dillards Hits 80-Plus Relative Strength Rating Benchmark
on January 14, 2021 at 6:51 pm
One important metric to look for in a stock is an 80 or higher Relative Strength Rating. Dillards just hit that mark, with a jump from 79 to 85 Thursday. Dillards is still inside a buy zone after moving past a 61.60 buy point in a cup without handle. […]
Morgan Stanley Bank of America Merrill Lynch Trust 2014-C18 -- Moody's affirms six classes of MSBAM 2014-C18
on January 12, 2021 at 3:15 am
Moody's rating action reflects a base expected loss of 12.7% of the current pooled balance, compared to 6.4% at Moody's last review. The principal methodology used in rating all classes except interest-only classes was "Approach to Rating US and Canadian Conduit/Fusion CMBS" published in September 2020 and available at https://www.moodys.com/researchdocumentcontentpage.aspx?docid=PBS_1244778. […]