|Price Range 12mo avg:||$8M – $20M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$143.57|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||5.80%|
|Lease Terms:||21yrs NN|
|Building Size avg:||87,800 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||10.30+/- acres|
Kohl’s goal is to become the most engaging retailer in America through five strategic pillars: amazing product, incredible savings, easy experience, personalized connections and winning teams.
- Kohl’s Corp. was founded in 1962 and remain headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Kohl’s Corp. operates more than 1,162 stores across 49 states and generate annual sales in excess of $19 billion.
- Kohl’s offer quality, national and exclusive brands for their customers, their families and their homes. In addition to their powerful portfolio of only-at-Kohl’s brands, which includes well-known brands such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez and Food Network, Kohl’s is the #1 retailer in the U.S. of many national brands such as Levi’s, Dockers and Columbia.
- Kohl’s is focused on creating an easy, connected omni-channel experience for theit customers. One of the cornerstones of this strategy is Kohls.com, which launched in 2001.
- Kohl’s success is driven by a winning team of approximately 140,000 associates who consistently put customers first, act with integrity, build great teams and drive results.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa1|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$19.02B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$19.03B|
|Revenue Growth:||↓ 0.3% from 2013|
|Units (Jan. 2015)||1,162|
|Average Units Volume:||$16.4M|
Yahoo! Finance: KSS News Latest Financial News for KSS
Kohl's CEO Kevin Mansell is 'much more positive' about 2018 as he prepares to step down
on April 25, 2018 at 3:32 pm
Mansell will be succeeded by Michelle Gass next month. […]
8 Stocks Spending Big for Future Growth
on April 25, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Per Goldman Sachs, investors should focus on capital investment and R&D, not stock buybacks. […]
Kohl’s CEO: We have to compete in an omnichannel world
on April 25, 2018 at 2:30 pm
Outgoing Kohl’s CEO Kevin Mansell speaks to CNBC’s Courtney Reagan about the retailer’s quarterly earnings, his tenure and legacy, and what he sees for the future of retail. […]
Kohl’s gift allows Komen Wisconsin to open Amani neighborhood office
on April 24, 2018 at 4:28 pm
Kohl’s Corp. said Tuesday it is continuing its support of the fight against breast cancer with a $1 million donation over two years to Susan G. Komen Wisconsin. […]
Don’t Chase the Rally in Under Armour Inc Stock
on April 24, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Shares of athletic apparel-maker Under Armour Inc (NYSE:UAA) surged higher in Monday trade after Deutsche Bank upgraded Under Armour stock on what the investment bank called a “rapidly growing” international business. Deutsche Bank went from “Sell” to “Hold,” so this is just a bear becoming less bearish. What UAA needs is stabilization in its North American business — and/or dramatic improvements in profitability. […]