|Price Range 12mo avg:||$8M – $20M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$143.57|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||5.80%|
|Lease Terms:||21yrs NN|
|Building Size avg:||87,800 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||10.30+/- acres|
Kohl’s goal is to become the most engaging retailer in America through five strategic pillars: amazing product, incredible savings, easy experience, personalized connections and winning teams.
- Kohl’s Corp. was founded in 1962 and remain headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Kohl’s Corp. operates more than 1,162 stores across 49 states and generate annual sales in excess of $19 billion.
- Kohl’s offer quality, national and exclusive brands for their customers, their families and their homes. In addition to their powerful portfolio of only-at-Kohl’s brands, which includes well-known brands such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez and Food Network, Kohl’s is the #1 retailer in the U.S. of many national brands such as Levi’s, Dockers and Columbia.
- Kohl’s is focused on creating an easy, connected omni-channel experience for theit customers. One of the cornerstones of this strategy is Kohls.com, which launched in 2001.
- Kohl’s success is driven by a winning team of approximately 140,000 associates who consistently put customers first, act with integrity, build great teams and drive results.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa1|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$19.02B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$19.03B|
|Revenue Growth:||↓ 0.3% from 2013|
|Units (Jan. 2015)||1,162|
|Average Units Volume:||$16.4M|
Yahoo! Finance: KSS News Latest Financial News for KSS
See what the IHS Markit Score report has to say about Kohls Corp.
on February 20, 2018 at 1:01 pm
Kohls Corp NYSE:KSS […]
Kohl’s Donates $1.5 Million to Milwaukee Public Museum
on February 20, 2018 at 1:00 pm
Kohl’s today announced the continuation of its partnership with the Milwaukee Public Museum , donating $1.5 million over three years to support a new educational initiative, MPM and Kohl’s on the Move, bringing Museum-led programming to schools, libraries and community centers across Wisconsin. […]
Thanks to Tax Reform, Retailers With Strong Cash Flows Will Soar
on February 16, 2018 at 2:00 am
The U.S. retail sector will be one of the biggest beneficiaries of a lower corporate tax rate, and companies with high free cash flow yields look particularly attractive. […]
Sears to Post a Rare Profit but That’s Only Thanks to Tax Reform
on February 15, 2018 at 6:28 pm
Shares are up 10% despite huge sales declines. […]
What Will Retailers Do With Billions in Corporate Tax Savings?
on February 14, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Most businesses have a lot to gain from the new tax law, but the retail space in particular is cheering the impact it'll have on their bottom lines. […]