|Price Range 12mo avg:||$8M – $20M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$143.57|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||5.80%|
|Lease Terms:||21yrs NN|
|Building Size avg:||87,800 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||10.30+/- acres|
Kohl’s goal is to become the most engaging retailer in America through five strategic pillars: amazing product, incredible savings, easy experience, personalized connections and winning teams.
- Kohl’s Corp. was founded in 1962 and remain headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Kohl’s Corp. operates more than 1,162 stores across 49 states and generate annual sales in excess of $19 billion.
- Kohl’s offer quality, national and exclusive brands for their customers, their families and their homes. In addition to their powerful portfolio of only-at-Kohl’s brands, which includes well-known brands such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez and Food Network, Kohl’s is the #1 retailer in the U.S. of many national brands such as Levi’s, Dockers and Columbia.
- Kohl’s is focused on creating an easy, connected omni-channel experience for theit customers. One of the cornerstones of this strategy is Kohls.com, which launched in 2001.
- Kohl’s success is driven by a winning team of approximately 140,000 associates who consistently put customers first, act with integrity, build great teams and drive results.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa1|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$19.02B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$19.03B|
|Revenue Growth:||↓ 0.3% from 2013|
|Units (Jan. 2015)||1,162|
|Average Units Volume:||$16.4M|
Yahoo! Finance: KSS News Latest Financial News for KSS
Tiny Store America
on August 22, 2017 at 6:55 pm
Small is the new big, apparently. […]
Better Buy: JC Penney vs. Kohl's
on August 22, 2017 at 6:24 pm
Is one of these beaten-down department stores a better play than the other? […]
How Kohl’s Is Revamping Its Format
on August 22, 2017 at 2:35 pm
Management believes that the company is continuing to make progress on its initiatives to optimize and rightsize select Kohl’s stores across the country. […]
Kohl's Plans to Make Stores Smaller While Investing in eCommerce
on August 22, 2017 at 1:04 pm
Kohl's wants to increase its omnichannel capabilities. […]
Kohl's plans to open four new small format stores and e-commerce center
on August 22, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Kohl's is continuing to push toward smaller physical locations, as it plans to open four small format stores and a fifth e-commerce fulfillment center in the third quarter, the company said Tuesday. The ... […]