|Price Range 12mo avg:||$8M – $20M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$143.57|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||5.80%|
|Lease Terms:||21yrs NN|
|Building Size avg:||87,800 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||10.30+/- acres|
Kohl’s goal is to become the most engaging retailer in America through five strategic pillars: amazing product, incredible savings, easy experience, personalized connections and winning teams.
- Kohl’s Corp. was founded in 1962 and remain headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Kohl’s Corp. operates more than 1,162 stores across 49 states and generate annual sales in excess of $19 billion.
- Kohl’s offer quality, national and exclusive brands for their customers, their families and their homes. In addition to their powerful portfolio of only-at-Kohl’s brands, which includes well-known brands such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez and Food Network, Kohl’s is the #1 retailer in the U.S. of many national brands such as Levi’s, Dockers and Columbia.
- Kohl’s is focused on creating an easy, connected omni-channel experience for theit customers. One of the cornerstones of this strategy is Kohls.com, which launched in 2001.
- Kohl’s success is driven by a winning team of approximately 140,000 associates who consistently put customers first, act with integrity, build great teams and drive results.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa1|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$19.02B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$19.03B|
|Revenue Growth:||↓ 0.3% from 2013|
|Units (Jan. 2015)||1,162|
|Average Units Volume:||$16.4M|
Yahoo! Finance: KSS News Latest Financial News for KSS
Kohl's Has a 'Compelling Story' to Tell, Says This Analyst
on August 20, 2018 at 7:00 pm
"We view Kohl's as a compelling story and see opportunity on the horizon for improvement in key categories including private label, active, women's, beauty, and inventory management. According to FactSet, analysts are predicting earnings per share of $1.64, sales of $4.27 billion and same-store sales to rise 2.6% for Kohl's second quarter. Kohl's paired up with Amazon.com Inc. […]
Analysts Are Disappointed after JCPenney’s Weak Fiscal Q2 2018
on August 20, 2018 at 2:21 pm
JCPenney’s (JCP) dismal performance in the fiscal second quarter, which ended on August 4, triggered downward revisions to its price target by many analysts. The mid-tier department store chain disappointed investors with a significant fall in its fiscal second-quarter net sales and a poor outlook. […]
Is Kohl's (KSS) Outperforming Other Retail-Wholesale Stocks This Year?
on August 20, 2018 at 1:30 pm
Is (KSS) Outperforming Other Retail-Wholesale Stocks This Year? […]
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Urban Outfitters, Boot Barn Holdings, Kohl's, Dollar General and RH
on August 20, 2018 at 12:36 pm
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Urban Outfitters, Boot Barn Holdings, Kohl's, Dollar General and RH […]
Kohl's Reports Below a Potential Double Top
on August 20, 2018 at 12:17 pm
The stock has had a strong performance so far in 2018. Shares of Kohl's closed Friday, Aug. 17, at $76.44, up 41% year to date and 45.5% above the 2018 low of $52.53 set on Jan. 4. The stock is 4.4% below its all-time intraday high of $79.92 set on June 12. […]