|Price Range 12mo avg:||$8M – $20M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$143.57|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||5.80%|
|Lease Terms:||21yrs NN|
|Building Size avg:||87,800 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||10.30+/- acres|
Kohl’s goal is to become the most engaging retailer in America through five strategic pillars: amazing product, incredible savings, easy experience, personalized connections and winning teams.
- Kohl’s Corp. was founded in 1962 and remain headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Kohl’s Corp. operates more than 1,162 stores across 49 states and generate annual sales in excess of $19 billion.
- Kohl’s offer quality, national and exclusive brands for their customers, their families and their homes. In addition to their powerful portfolio of only-at-Kohl’s brands, which includes well-known brands such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez and Food Network, Kohl’s is the #1 retailer in the U.S. of many national brands such as Levi’s, Dockers and Columbia.
- Kohl’s is focused on creating an easy, connected omni-channel experience for theit customers. One of the cornerstones of this strategy is Kohls.com, which launched in 2001.
- Kohl’s success is driven by a winning team of approximately 140,000 associates who consistently put customers first, act with integrity, build great teams and drive results.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa1|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$19.02B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$19.03B|
|Revenue Growth:||↓ 0.3% from 2013|
|Units (Jan. 2015)||1,162|
|Average Units Volume:||$16.4M|
Yahoo! Finance: KSS News Latest Financial News for KSS
Has Kohl's Stock Risen Too Far?
on June 18, 2018 at 8:25 pm
Kohl's stock has doubled over the past year, and it reached a new all-time high early last week. However, it still has more upside due to Kohl's solid sales growth potential. […]
3 Retail Stocks With Red-Hot Setups
on June 18, 2018 at 1:58 pm
Retail stocks have been hot as a pistol of late. Perhaps their demise at the hands of Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) was greatly exaggerated. Or maybe the expectations bar was set so low that upside surprises were all but a guarantee. Regardless of the reason, the retail industry is seeing its constituents pepper the new highs list. […]
GS Mortgage Securities Trust 2015-GC32 -- Moody's Affirms Seven Classes of GSMS 2015-GC32
on June 18, 2018 at 1:31 pm
The rating on the IO class, Cl. X-A, was affirmed based on the credit quality of its referenced classes. Moody's rating action reflects a base expected loss of 4.0% of the current balance, compared to 4.3% at Moody's last review. […]
Father’s Day Deals 2018: The Best Discounts and Freebies
on June 15, 2018 at 7:00 pm
We have compiled seven of the best Father’s Day deals available all around the nation for those looking to honor their dads as we head towards the weekend.Source: Traeger […]
Kohl’s: Citigroup Downgraded It to ‘Neutral’
on June 15, 2018 at 12:03 pm
Citigroup downgraded Kohl’s (KSS) to “neutral,” according to a CNBC report. Citigroup analyst Paul Lejuez said that it’s still a challenge for Kohl’s to drive traffic on its own without partnerships with other retailers. Kohl’s stock fell 3.2% to $73.28 on June 14. […]