|Price Range 12mo avg:||$8M – $20M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$143.57|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||5.80%|
|Lease Terms:||21yrs NN|
|Building Size avg:||87,800 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||10.30+/- acres|
Kohl’s goal is to become the most engaging retailer in America through five strategic pillars: amazing product, incredible savings, easy experience, personalized connections and winning teams.
- Kohl’s Corp. was founded in 1962 and remain headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Kohl’s Corp. operates more than 1,162 stores across 49 states and generate annual sales in excess of $19 billion.
- Kohl’s offer quality, national and exclusive brands for their customers, their families and their homes. In addition to their powerful portfolio of only-at-Kohl’s brands, which includes well-known brands such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez and Food Network, Kohl’s is the #1 retailer in the U.S. of many national brands such as Levi’s, Dockers and Columbia.
- Kohl’s is focused on creating an easy, connected omni-channel experience for theit customers. One of the cornerstones of this strategy is Kohls.com, which launched in 2001.
- Kohl’s success is driven by a winning team of approximately 140,000 associates who consistently put customers first, act with integrity, build great teams and drive results.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa1|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$19.02B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$19.03B|
|Revenue Growth:||↓ 0.3% from 2013|
|Units (Jan. 2015)||1,162|
|Average Units Volume:||$16.4M|
Yahoo! Finance: KSS News Latest Financial News for KSS
JPMBB Commercial Mortgage Securities Trust 2013-C12 -- Moody's affirms 10 classes of JPMBB 2013-C12
on October 17, 2019 at 7:36 pm
The ratings on nine principal and interest (P&I) classes were affirmed because the transaction's key metrics, including Moody's loan-to-value (LTV) ratio, Moody's stressed debt service coverage ratio (DSCR) and the transaction's Herfindahl Index (Herf), are within acceptable ranges. Moody's rating action reflects a base expected loss of 3.7% of the current pooled balance, compared to 3.6% at Moody's last review. Moody's base expected loss plus realized losses is now 2.8% of the original pooled balance, compared to 3.1% at the last review. […]
Holidays a Litmus Test for Retailers Post September Sales Drop
on October 17, 2019 at 1:53 pm
Retailers will surely be looking for green shoots of consumer spending in hopes for improved business activities during the festive period. […]
Kohl's will partner with Facebook in 2020
on October 17, 2019 at 12:16 pm
Kohl's Corp. said Thursday that it will partner with Facebook Inc. in 2020 to select and engage with brands that will be included in its recently launched platform, Curated by Kohl's, and its platform for emerging beauty and skincare brands, The Beauty Checkout. Curated by Kohl's and The Beauty Checkout both launched in October. Curated by Kohl's features a rotating lineup of brands that will change every quarter. The first group includes women's underwear brand Adore Me, stacking bracelet brand Luca + Danni, and United by Blue, a brand that sells eco-friendly bags, drinkware and reusable straws. The beauty brands included in the first quarter of The Beauty Checkout includes Cleo & Coco, a brand of natural deodorant and Lucie & Pompette face polish. Other brands introduced in stores and online recently include ED Ellen Degeneres Pet Collection, Nine West, and the Koolaburra by Ugg home collection. For the holidays, Kohl's will launch Elizabeth & James, the fashion brand from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, and JW Jason Wu, a limited edition capsule collection. Both launch in November. Kohl's stock is down 28% over the last year while the S&P 500 index is up 6.4%. […]
Kohl’s Launches Unprecedented Number of Brands Just in Time for Holiday
on October 17, 2019 at 12:00 pm
A significant number of new brands join Kohl’s product portfolio […]
Kohl's Teams Up With Facebook to Highlight Beauty Products
on October 17, 2019 at 9:14 am
Starting in 2020, Kohl's will enlist Facebook to find trending brands in the beauty and wellness category to highlight on the retail giant's Beauty Checkout platform, which the chain launched in October. […]