|Price Range 12mo avg:||$8M – $20M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$143.57|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||5.80%|
|Lease Terms:||21yrs NN|
|Building Size avg:||87,800 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||10.30+/- acres|
Kohl’s goal is to become the most engaging retailer in America through five strategic pillars: amazing product, incredible savings, easy experience, personalized connections and winning teams.
- Kohl’s Corp. was founded in 1962 and remain headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Kohl’s Corp. operates more than 1,162 stores across 49 states and generate annual sales in excess of $19 billion.
- Kohl’s offer quality, national and exclusive brands for their customers, their families and their homes. In addition to their powerful portfolio of only-at-Kohl’s brands, which includes well-known brands such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez and Food Network, Kohl’s is the #1 retailer in the U.S. of many national brands such as Levi’s, Dockers and Columbia.
- Kohl’s is focused on creating an easy, connected omni-channel experience for theit customers. One of the cornerstones of this strategy is Kohls.com, which launched in 2001.
- Kohl’s success is driven by a winning team of approximately 140,000 associates who consistently put customers first, act with integrity, build great teams and drive results.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa1|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$19.02B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$19.03B|
|Revenue Growth:||↓ 0.3% from 2013|
|Units (Jan. 2015)||1,162|
|Average Units Volume:||$16.4M|
Yahoo! Finance: KSS News Latest Financial News for KSS
Kohl's Taps Facebook for New Clothing Line
on August 25, 2019 at 2:20 pm
The retailer is counting on the social media site to have the right fashion sense for millennials. […]
Don't Be Fooled: Kohl's Isn't an Undervalued Dividend Stock
on August 24, 2019 at 6:21 pm
This brick-and-mortar retailer pays a big yield -- but it also faces big challenges. […]
Should You Care About Kohl's Corporation’s (NYSE:KSS) Investment Potential?
on August 23, 2019 at 7:10 pm
Today we are going to look at Kohl's Corporation (NYSE:KSS) to see whether it might be an attractive investment... […]
Here's What Kohl's Is Doing to Drive Sales
on August 23, 2019 at 7:00 pm
The company had a down quarter, but its CEO believes it's on track for success. […]
Alibaba, LG Display, Nordstrom, Kohl's and Macy's highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
on August 23, 2019 at 1:57 pm
Alibaba, LG Display, Nordstrom, Kohl's and Macy's highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day […]