|Price Range 12mo avg:||$8M – $20M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$143.57|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||5.80%|
|Lease Terms:||21yrs NN|
|Building Size avg:||87,800 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||10.30+/- acres|
Kohl’s goal is to become the most engaging retailer in America through five strategic pillars: amazing product, incredible savings, easy experience, personalized connections and winning teams.
- Kohl’s Corp. was founded in 1962 and remain headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Kohl’s Corp. operates more than 1,162 stores across 49 states and generate annual sales in excess of $19 billion.
- Kohl’s offer quality, national and exclusive brands for their customers, their families and their homes. In addition to their powerful portfolio of only-at-Kohl’s brands, which includes well-known brands such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez and Food Network, Kohl’s is the #1 retailer in the U.S. of many national brands such as Levi’s, Dockers and Columbia.
- Kohl’s is focused on creating an easy, connected omni-channel experience for theit customers. One of the cornerstones of this strategy is Kohls.com, which launched in 2001.
- Kohl’s success is driven by a winning team of approximately 140,000 associates who consistently put customers first, act with integrity, build great teams and drive results.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa1|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$19.02B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$19.03B|
|Revenue Growth:||↓ 0.3% from 2013|
|Units (Jan. 2015)||1,162|
|Average Units Volume:||$16.4M|
Yahoo! Finance: KSS News Latest Financial News for KSS
Holiday Retail Sales Could Be Losing Their Spirit
on December 13, 2019 at 11:06 pm
Have US shoppers lost their holiday cheer or is something else to blame? […]
Target CEO: We are taking 'enormous' market share in cosmetics
on December 12, 2019 at 4:37 pm
Target CEO Brian Cornell talks with Yahoo Finance about the company's success down the cosmetics aisle. […]
Target CEO thinks this new food brand will be its biggest brand ever
on December 11, 2019 at 5:26 pm
Target is all in on this new private label food brand. […]
Last-Minute Shoppers Rejoice — Kohl’s Stores Open for Around-The-Clock Shopping; Offers Free Pick Up on Kohls.com Orders
on December 11, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is making last-minute shopping easy for customers by offering free, in-store pick up within two hours on most eligible purchases made on Kohls.com and the Kohl’s mobile app through Christmas Eve, with most orders ready within one hour. In addition, Kohl’s stores nationwide will once again keep their doors open around the clock for shoppers beginning at 7 a.m.* local time on Friday, Dec. 20 through 6 p.m.* local time on Christmas Eve, Tuesday, Dec. 24. […]
Target unleashed major sales gains by revamping staff
on December 10, 2019 at 5:39 pm
Target is Yahoo Finance's 2019 Company of the Year. Target COO John Mulligan explains some of the big changes he has made to Target's business this year. […]