|Price Range 12mo avg:||$8M – $20M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$143.57|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||5.80%|
|Lease Terms:||21yrs NN|
|Building Size avg:||87,800 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||10.30+/- acres|
Kohl’s goal is to become the most engaging retailer in America through five strategic pillars: amazing product, incredible savings, easy experience, personalized connections and winning teams.
- Kohl’s Corp. was founded in 1962 and remain headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Kohl’s Corp. operates more than 1,162 stores across 49 states and generate annual sales in excess of $19 billion.
- Kohl’s offer quality, national and exclusive brands for their customers, their families and their homes. In addition to their powerful portfolio of only-at-Kohl’s brands, which includes well-known brands such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez and Food Network, Kohl’s is the #1 retailer in the U.S. of many national brands such as Levi’s, Dockers and Columbia.
- Kohl’s is focused on creating an easy, connected omni-channel experience for theit customers. One of the cornerstones of this strategy is Kohls.com, which launched in 2001.
- Kohl’s success is driven by a winning team of approximately 140,000 associates who consistently put customers first, act with integrity, build great teams and drive results.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa1|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$19.02B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$19.03B|
|Revenue Growth:||↓ 0.3% from 2013|
|Units (Jan. 2015)||1,162|
|Average Units Volume:||$16.4M|
Yahoo! Finance: KSS News Latest Financial News for KSS
Amazon returns at Kohl's stores launching today
on October 18, 2017 at 3:22 pm
CNBC's Courtney Reagan reports the details of Amazon's partnership with Kohl's to offer free returns and show off their Alexa devices. […]
The 'Amazon experience' goes live at Kohl's
on October 18, 2017 at 2:12 pm
Starting Wednesday, 10 Kohl's stores in the Los Angeles and Chicago markets will both sell Amazon's smart home products and accept Amazon returns. […]
Department Stores on the Street: Analyst Pre-Holiday Recommendations
on October 18, 2017 at 1:10 pm
Department stores JCPenney (JCP), Macy’s (M), Nordstrom (JWN), and Kohl’s (KSS) have “hold” ratings from a majority of analysts right now. […]
See what the IHS Markit Score report has to say about Kohls Corp.
on October 18, 2017 at 12:01 pm
Kohls Corp NYSE:KSS […]
Kohls' Gass on Amazon, Holiday Season, Becoming CEO
on October 18, 2017 at 9:06 am
Oct.18 -- As many retailers try to stave off the threat from Amazon, Kohl’s is embracing the online retailer. From today customers in LA and Chicago can take their Amazon returns to Kohl’s and in some stores they’ll find space devoted to Amazon smart home products. Bloomberg's Emma Chandra spoke to Kohl’s’ Chief Merchandising Officer and incoming CEO Michelle Gass &nbs […]