|Price Range 12mo avg:||$8M – $20M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$143.57|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||5.80%|
|Lease Terms:||21yrs NN|
|Building Size avg:||87,800 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||10.30+/- acres|
Kohl’s goal is to become the most engaging retailer in America through five strategic pillars: amazing product, incredible savings, easy experience, personalized connections and winning teams.
- Kohl’s Corp. was founded in 1962 and remain headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Kohl’s Corp. operates more than 1,162 stores across 49 states and generate annual sales in excess of $19 billion.
- Kohl’s offer quality, national and exclusive brands for their customers, their families and their homes. In addition to their powerful portfolio of only-at-Kohl’s brands, which includes well-known brands such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez and Food Network, Kohl’s is the #1 retailer in the U.S. of many national brands such as Levi’s, Dockers and Columbia.
- Kohl’s is focused on creating an easy, connected omni-channel experience for theit customers. One of the cornerstones of this strategy is Kohls.com, which launched in 2001.
- Kohl’s success is driven by a winning team of approximately 140,000 associates who consistently put customers first, act with integrity, build great teams and drive results.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa1|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$19.02B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$19.03B|
|Revenue Growth:||↓ 0.3% from 2013|
|Units (Jan. 2015)||1,162|
|Average Units Volume:||$16.4M|
Yahoo! Finance: KSS News Latest Financial News for KSS
Bed Bath & Beyond is poised for a strong 2021: CEO
on April 16, 2021 at 1:58 pm
Mark Tritton, Bed Bath & Beyond CEO and president, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the company’s turnaround efforts and outlook for the future. […]
Kohl's Shrinks Its Debt Load and Prepares to Reward Shareholders
on April 15, 2021 at 12:21 pm
During the initial wave of the COVID-19 pandemic last spring, Kohl's (NYSE: KSS) scrambled to shore up its liquidity by issuing new debt and expanding its credit facility. As a result, it spent approximately $1.24 billion to complete the tender offer. […]
Kohl's settles with activists after getting a 'big wakeup call'
on April 14, 2021 at 5:42 pm
Maybe Kohl's management will start getting things right after bowing to pressure from activist investors. […]
Kohl’s CEO wins truce with activist shareholders
on April 14, 2021 at 3:52 pm
Three directors are coming in, two long time board members are going. […]
Board Shake-up: Kohl’s Reaches Pact With Activist Investors
on April 14, 2021 at 2:35 pm
The agreement ends months of harsh claims by activist shareholders that Kohl's was underperforming the industry due to mismanagement. […]