|Price Range 12mo avg:||$8M – $20M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$143.57|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||5.80%|
|Lease Terms:||21yrs NN|
|Building Size avg:||87,800 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||10.30+/- acres|
Kohl’s goal is to become the most engaging retailer in America through five strategic pillars: amazing product, incredible savings, easy experience, personalized connections and winning teams.
- Kohl’s Corp. was founded in 1962 and remain headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Kohl’s Corp. operates more than 1,162 stores across 49 states and generate annual sales in excess of $19 billion.
- Kohl’s offer quality, national and exclusive brands for their customers, their families and their homes. In addition to their powerful portfolio of only-at-Kohl’s brands, which includes well-known brands such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez and Food Network, Kohl’s is the #1 retailer in the U.S. of many national brands such as Levi’s, Dockers and Columbia.
- Kohl’s is focused on creating an easy, connected omni-channel experience for theit customers. One of the cornerstones of this strategy is Kohls.com, which launched in 2001.
- Kohl’s success is driven by a winning team of approximately 140,000 associates who consistently put customers first, act with integrity, build great teams and drive results.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa1|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$19.02B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$19.03B|
|Revenue Growth:||↓ 0.3% from 2013|
|Units (Jan. 2015)||1,162|
|Average Units Volume:||$16.4M|
Yahoo! Finance: KSS News Latest Financial News for KSS
Kohl’s CEO Says Tech Will Spare His Stores From Retail’s Shakeout
on July 20, 2017 at 12:00 pm
And he thinks it'll keep him from having to close stores. […]
Department Stores on the Street: What the Analysts Recommend
on July 19, 2017 at 2:38 pm
Most department stores, including JCPenney (JCP), Macy’s (M), Nordstrom (JWN), and Kohl’s (KSS), have consensus “hold” ratings for their respective stocks. […]
Kohl's CEO Says Physical Stores Are Important
on July 18, 2017 at 7:37 pm
Jul.18 -- Kevin Mansell, Kohl's Corp. chief executive officer, discusses the company's strategy and the state of the retail industry with Bloomberg's Emma Chandra on "Bloomberg Markets." […]
Kohl's fights department store doldrums
on July 18, 2017 at 6:42 pm
CNBC's Courtney Reagan reports the highlights of her conversation with Kohl's CEO Kevin Mansell including how they're dealing with brick-and-mortar stores and the competition. […]
Kohl's CEO Mansell: Our Stores Are Our Biggest Strength
on July 18, 2017 at 5:52 pm
The retailer plans on getting more than its 'fair share' of back-to-school shoppers. […]