|Price Range 12mo avg:||$8M – $20M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$143.57|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||5.80%|
|Lease Terms:||21yrs NN|
|Building Size avg:||87,800 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||10.30+/- acres|
Kohl’s goal is to become the most engaging retailer in America through five strategic pillars: amazing product, incredible savings, easy experience, personalized connections and winning teams.
- Kohl’s Corp. was founded in 1962 and remain headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Kohl’s Corp. operates more than 1,162 stores across 49 states and generate annual sales in excess of $19 billion.
- Kohl’s offer quality, national and exclusive brands for their customers, their families and their homes. In addition to their powerful portfolio of only-at-Kohl’s brands, which includes well-known brands such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez and Food Network, Kohl’s is the #1 retailer in the U.S. of many national brands such as Levi’s, Dockers and Columbia.
- Kohl’s is focused on creating an easy, connected omni-channel experience for theit customers. One of the cornerstones of this strategy is Kohls.com, which launched in 2001.
- Kohl’s success is driven by a winning team of approximately 140,000 associates who consistently put customers first, act with integrity, build great teams and drive results.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa1|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$19.02B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$19.03B|
|Revenue Growth:||↓ 0.3% from 2013|
|Units (Jan. 2015)||1,162|
|Average Units Volume:||$16.4M|
Yahoo! Finance: KSS News Latest Financial News for KSS
How Analysts Currently Rate Kohl’s Stock
on December 15, 2017 at 3:32 pm
As of December 12, Kohl’s (KSS) stock was rated as a “hold” by 11 out of 22 analysts covering the stock. […]
Moody's: Stable US retail outlook in 2018, reflective of higher operating income and sales
on December 15, 2017 at 2:33 pm
Announcement: Moody's: Stable US retail outlook in 2018, reflective of higher operating income and sales. Global Credit Research- 15 Dec 2017. New York, December 15, 2017-- The US retail sector's stable ... […]
These Factors Could Affect Kohl’s Earnings
on December 15, 2017 at 2:02 pm
Kohl’s (KSS) exceeded analysts’ earnings expectations in the first two quarters of fiscal 2017. […]
How Kohl’s Margins Have Fared in Recent Quarters
on December 15, 2017 at 12:33 pm
With continued pressure on sales, several department stores like Kohl’s (KSS) are trying to mitigate the impact of weak top-line figures through increased productivity. […]
5 Retail Stocks That May Ruin Your New Year
on December 14, 2017 at 7:00 pm
The 16% rebound in retail stocks may be short-lived […]