|Price Range 12mo avg:||$8M – $20M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$143.57|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||5.80%|
|Lease Terms:||21yrs NN|
|Building Size avg:||87,800 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||10.30+/- acres|
Kohl’s goal is to become the most engaging retailer in America through five strategic pillars: amazing product, incredible savings, easy experience, personalized connections and winning teams.
- Kohl’s Corp. was founded in 1962 and remain headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Kohl’s Corp. operates more than 1,162 stores across 49 states and generate annual sales in excess of $19 billion.
- Kohl’s offer quality, national and exclusive brands for their customers, their families and their homes. In addition to their powerful portfolio of only-at-Kohl’s brands, which includes well-known brands such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez and Food Network, Kohl’s is the #1 retailer in the U.S. of many national brands such as Levi’s, Dockers and Columbia.
- Kohl’s is focused on creating an easy, connected omni-channel experience for theit customers. One of the cornerstones of this strategy is Kohls.com, which launched in 2001.
- Kohl’s success is driven by a winning team of approximately 140,000 associates who consistently put customers first, act with integrity, build great teams and drive results.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa1|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$19.02B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$19.03B|
|Revenue Growth:||↓ 0.3% from 2013|
|Units (Jan. 2015)||1,162|
|Average Units Volume:||$16.4M|
Yahoo! Finance: KSS News Latest Financial News for KSS
Week in Review: Retail Does U-Turn to Carry S&P 500, Nasdaq to New Records
on May 29, 2017 at 3:58 pm
The S&P 500 and Nasdaq both closed out the week with fresh records. […]
About to Buy High-Yield Dividend Stocks? Read This First
on May 28, 2017 at 10:44 am
Three questions to ask before buying dividend stocks with really high yields. […]
Kohl’s Corp. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bullish Manner : KSS-US : May 26, 2017
on May 26, 2017 at 12:16 pm
Categories: ETFs Yahoo FinanceClick here to see latest analysis *Disclaimer : This is as of previous day’s closing price. Technical Indicators Below is a quick look at 5 technical indicators for Kohl’s Corp.. More studies are available on the Technical Chart. Indicator Signal Closing Price above/below 50 Day Moving Average Bullish Closing Price above/below 200 Day Moving Average ... Read more (Read more...) […]
Q1 Earnings Fail to Revitalize Retail ETFs
on May 24, 2017 at 2:47 pm
Slew of negative earnings report led to terrible trading in retail ETFs over the past 10 trading sessions. […]
Here's Why Kohl's Shares Are Down Despite Q1 Earnings Beat
on May 19, 2017 at 8:57 pm
Shares of Kohl's Corporation (KSS) have fallen roughly 8% since it reported first-quarter fiscal 2017 results. […]