|Price Range 12mo avg:||$1M – $2.68M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$362.22|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||4.96%|
|Lease Terms:||10yrs NNN|
|Building Size avg:||6,131 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||74814+/- acres|
Dallas-based Brinker International, Inc. traces its roots back to 1975, when Chili’s Grill & Bar first opened its doors in Dallas. The following year it was renamed Chili’s, Inc., and in 1991, to encompass a growing restaurant portfolio, the name was changed to Brinker International, Inc.
Chili’s, a recognized leader in the Bar & Grill category of casual dining, has been operating restaurants for 40 years. Chili’s also enjoys a global presence with locations in 30 countries and two U.S. territories around the world. Whether domestic or international, company-owned or franchised, Chili’s and its more than 100,000 team members are dedicated to delivering fresh, high-quality food with a unique point of view, as well as dining experiences that make people feel special. Chili’s menu features authentic Fresh Mex and Fresh Tex cuisine including signature items such as Baby Back Ribs smoked in-house, Hand-Crafted Burgers served with house-made garlic dill pickles, Mix and Match Fajitas, Tableside Guacamole and house-made Chips and Salsa. This year, Chili’s expanded upon its Fresh Tex and Fresh Mex menu platforms introducing items like Smoked Wings, White Spinach Queso and Top Shelf Tacos, carefully crafted with a unique blend of flavors and high-quality ingredients. The all-day menu offers guests a generous selection of appetizers, entrees and desserts at affordable prices. Weekday Lunch Combos are also available enabling guests to pick their favorites for the perfect meal. In addition to our flavorful food options, Chili’s offers a full selection of alcoholic beverages including flavor- infused margaritas and craft beer. For guests seeking convenience, Chili’s To Go menu is available to order online, through the brand’s mobile app or by calling the restaurant. In addition to convenience, guests can enjoy the control of on-demand ordering, a number of entertainment offerings and the pay-at-the table feature that is available on the tabletop device located on every Chili’s table nationwide. In May 2015, Chili’s has also launched My Chili’s Rewards, a guest loyalty program to its company-owned restaurants. My Chili’s Rewards enables guests to earn and redeem their Chili’s favorites when they want on any device they want.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB-|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa3|
|Annual Revenue 2015:||$3B|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$2.91B|
|Revenue Growth:||↑ 3.05% from 2014|
|Units (June 2015)||1,580|
|Average Units Volume:||$120.9M|
Yahoo! Finance: EAT News Latest Financial News for EAT
Brinker (EAT) Stock Up 31% in 6 Months: Can it Gain Further?
on September 18, 2018 at 3:25 pm
Brinker (EAT) remains steadfast in its goal to drive traffic and revenues through a range of sales-building initiatives. […]
Analysts Favor ‘Buys’ ahead of Darden’s Fiscal Q1 2019 Results
on September 18, 2018 at 1:01 pm
Of the 26 analysts that follow Darden Restaurants (DRI), 53.8% have recommended “buys” on its stock as of September 14, while the remaining 46.2% have recommended “holds.” No analysts have given the stock “sell” recommendations. On average, analysts have set a target price of $119.15 on the stock as of the same day. […]
See what the IHS Markit Score report has to say about Brinker International Inc.
on September 18, 2018 at 12:03 pm
Brinker International Inc NYSE:EAT […]
How Does Darden’s Valuation Multiple Compare to Its Peers’?
on September 18, 2018 at 11:31 am
For our valuation analysis of Darden Restaurants (DRI), we’ve opted to consider its forward PE multiple due to the high visibility of its future earnings. Darden’s strong fiscal fourth-quarter earnings results and the optimistic outlook set by its management have led to an increase in its stock price and its valuation multiple. […]
Why Analysts Expect Darden’s EPS to Rise in Fiscal Q1 2019
on September 17, 2018 at 3:45 pm
Analysts expect Darden Restaurants (DRI) to post EPS of $1.24 in the first quarter of fiscal 2019, a rise of 25.3% from its EPS of $0.99 in the corresponding quarter of fiscal 2018. This EPS growth will likely be driven by revenue growth, the expansion of its net margin, and share repurchases. Analysts expect Darden’s net margin to expand from 6.5% in the fiscal first quarter of 2018 to 7.5% in the fiscal first quarter of 2019. […]