|Price Range 12mo avg:||$625K – $2.5M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$188.83|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||7.31%|
|Lease Terms:||15yrs NNN|
|Building Size avg:||7,500 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||1+/- acres|
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP), headquartered in Roanoke, Va., Advance Auto Parts, Inc., the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, serves both the professional installer and do-it-yourself customers.
As of September, 2015 Advance now operates 5,297 company-operated stores, 105 Worldpac branches, and services approximately 1,400 independently owned Carquest branded stores in 49 states, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Canada.
Advance employs approximately 74,000 Team Members.
AAP’s strong financial profile allowed for an all-cash transaction for the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands supports Advance’s commitment to maintaining its investment grade ratings. The transaction created the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, with annual sales of over $9.3 billion.
Notable Achievements 2008 – Present
- Opened 109 new Advance stores and 18 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3,368.
- Opened 75 new Advance stores and 32 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3420.
- Opened 3500th store in Westerly, Rhode Island
- Awarded full investment-grade status by Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Secures third consecutive year of double-digit Commercial comparable store sales growth
- Advance Auto Parts celebrates its 10th year as a public company
- Acquired DriverSide and MotoLogic to enhance Advance’s eServices for Commercial Customers
- Opened a new state-of-the-art distribution center in Remington, Indiana offering 20% more Skus and daily replenishment to local Advance Stores
- Acquired 124 B.W.P. Distributors stores, enabling Advance Auto Parts to continue its expansion in the Northeast, which continues to be a strategic growth area for Advance.
- Opened 4,000th store in Montgomery, NY. This new store is located in the Northeast, a key geographic growth area for Advance and part of the Company’s strategy to continue expanding its footprint.
- Celebrated 20 year partnership with JDRF and $35 million dollars raised for diabetes research
- Announced a definitive agreement to acquire General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands, in an all-cash transaction with an enterprise value of $2.04 billion.
- Announced the completion of the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII). GPII was a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB-|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa3|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$9.84B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$6.49B|
|Revenue Growth:||↑ 51.6% from 2013|
|Units (Sept. 2015)||6,802|
|Average Units Volume:||$1.8M|
*$82.5M adjusted to $493,825 includes BWP integration costs of $9.0 million and General Parts integration costs of $73.2 million.
Yahoo! Finance: AAP News Latest Financial News for AAP
See what the IHS Markit Score report has to say about Advance Auto Parts Inc.
on October 20, 2018 at 12:07 pm
The last change in the short interest score occurred more than 1 month ago and implies that there has been little change in sentiment among investors who seek to profit from falling equity prices. Index (PMI) data, output in the Consumer Services sector is rising. […]
Thor (THO) Announces 5% Hike in Quarterly Cash Dividend
on October 19, 2018 at 2:09 pm
In sync with its capital-deployment target in fiscal 2019, Thor (THO) announces a dividend hike of roughly 5% to 39 cents per share. […]
Detailed Research: Economic Perspectives on BeiGene, Costco Wholesale, Rogers, Advance Auto Parts, Celcuity, and Harris — What Drives Growth in Today's Competitive Landscape
on October 19, 2018 at 11:45 am
NEW YORK, Oct. 19, 2018 -- In new independent research reports released early this morning, Fundamental Markets released its latest key findings for all current investors,. […]
Auto parts retailers have 'moat' against Amazon, Moody's says
on October 18, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Same-day delivery is one of the primary advantages that auto parts retailers AutoZone Inc. , O'Reilly Automotive Inc. , and Advance Auto Parts Inc. have over Amazon.com Inc. and other online retainers, analysts at Moody's Investors Service said in a note Thursday. That ability, key to maintaining relationships with independent garages, "provides a significant 'competitive moat' against online competitors such as Amazon," the analysts said. Advance Auto's partnership with Walmart Inc. , announced earlier this week, "catapults Advance to the top of the heap" in the auto parts sector, the analysts said. "Advance will be 'embedded' on the Walmart website, and over time will have access to 2,500 of Walmart's locations," they said. Advance Auto Parts stock rose 0.4% on Thursday, and has gained 61% this year, compared with gains of 3.7% and 2.7% for the S&P 500 index and the Dow Jones Industrial Average . […]
Why It's No Surprise That Walmart Just Cut Its 2019 Guidance
on October 18, 2018 at 3:19 pm
Buying Flipkart required a material amount of cash, even for a company the size of the world’s biggest retailer. […]