|Price Range 12mo avg:||$625K – $2.5M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$188.83|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||7.31%|
|Lease Terms:||15yrs NNN|
|Building Size avg:||7,500 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||1+/- acres|
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP), headquartered in Roanoke, Va., Advance Auto Parts, Inc., the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, serves both the professional installer and do-it-yourself customers.
As of September, 2015 Advance now operates 5,297 company-operated stores, 105 Worldpac branches, and services approximately 1,400 independently owned Carquest branded stores in 49 states, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Canada.
Advance employs approximately 74,000 Team Members.
AAP’s strong financial profile allowed for an all-cash transaction for the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands supports Advance’s commitment to maintaining its investment grade ratings. The transaction created the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, with annual sales of over $9.3 billion.
Notable Achievements 2008 – Present
- Opened 109 new Advance stores and 18 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3,368.
- Opened 75 new Advance stores and 32 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3420.
- Opened 3500th store in Westerly, Rhode Island
- Awarded full investment-grade status by Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Secures third consecutive year of double-digit Commercial comparable store sales growth
- Advance Auto Parts celebrates its 10th year as a public company
- Acquired DriverSide and MotoLogic to enhance Advance’s eServices for Commercial Customers
- Opened a new state-of-the-art distribution center in Remington, Indiana offering 20% more Skus and daily replenishment to local Advance Stores
- Acquired 124 B.W.P. Distributors stores, enabling Advance Auto Parts to continue its expansion in the Northeast, which continues to be a strategic growth area for Advance.
- Opened 4,000th store in Montgomery, NY. This new store is located in the Northeast, a key geographic growth area for Advance and part of the Company’s strategy to continue expanding its footprint.
- Celebrated 20 year partnership with JDRF and $35 million dollars raised for diabetes research
- Announced a definitive agreement to acquire General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands, in an all-cash transaction with an enterprise value of $2.04 billion.
- Announced the completion of the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII). GPII was a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB-|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa3|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$9.84B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$6.49B|
|Revenue Growth:||↑ 51.6% from 2013|
|Units (Sept. 2015)||6,802|
|Average Units Volume:||$1.8M|
*$82.5M adjusted to $493,825 includes BWP integration costs of $9.0 million and General Parts integration costs of $73.2 million.
Yahoo! Finance: AAP News Latest Financial News for AAP
[$$] O'Reilly Pulls Into the Passing Lane
on April 22, 2017 at 4:11 am
After a long, smooth ride higher, shares of auto-parts retailer O’Reilly Automotive have sputtered of late, dropping from a five-year high of $290 into the $250s before an uptick to $263 in last week’s rally. First, it missed earnings expectations last fall, amid worries about incursions by Amazon.com into the auto-parts business. A summation of Cleveland’s proprietary research provided to Barron’s said the firm’s “channel checks” of O’Reilly’s (ORLY) do-it-yourself auto-parts business suggested that a mild winter had sent a chill through sales, by making drivers less likely to need antifreeze, de-icer, or heater-hose replacements. […]
Forbes 'Under 30' Tech Prodigy In Cryptosale For Ethereum-Built Management Platform
on April 20, 2017 at 7:54 pm
The tech prodigies and founders behind fintech start-up Aragon, a decentralized management platform for companies globally built on the Ethereum blockchain, have set the date for a crowdfund sale to pave the way for further development in its network and core technology. […]
Instant Analysis: Genuine Parts Company Gives a Small Boost to Auto Parts Stocks
on April 19, 2017 at 9:05 pm
The company's automotive sales figures encourage investors to believe the first quarter will be a positive one for O'Reilly Automotive, AutoZone, and Advance Auto Parts. […]
Jim Cramer -- Genuine Parts Doesn't Get Enough Credit
on April 19, 2017 at 3:32 pm
Genuine Parts reported great earnings results and gives a solid read-through to auto part suppliers, Cramer said. […]
One stock that's underperformed could be set to bounce
on March 28, 2017 at 5:17 pm
"Halftime Report" regular Pete Najarian is tracking the options market for signs of unusual trading. […]