|Price Range 12mo avg:||$625K – $2.5M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$188.83|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||7.31%|
|Lease Terms:||15yrs NNN|
|Building Size avg:||7,500 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||1+/- acres|
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP), headquartered in Roanoke, Va., Advance Auto Parts, Inc., the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, serves both the professional installer and do-it-yourself customers.
As of September, 2015 Advance now operates 5,297 company-operated stores, 105 Worldpac branches, and services approximately 1,400 independently owned Carquest branded stores in 49 states, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Canada.
Advance employs approximately 74,000 Team Members.
AAP’s strong financial profile allowed for an all-cash transaction for the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands supports Advance’s commitment to maintaining its investment grade ratings. The transaction created the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, with annual sales of over $9.3 billion.
Notable Achievements 2008 – Present
- Opened 109 new Advance stores and 18 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3,368.
- Opened 75 new Advance stores and 32 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3420.
- Opened 3500th store in Westerly, Rhode Island
- Awarded full investment-grade status by Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Secures third consecutive year of double-digit Commercial comparable store sales growth
- Advance Auto Parts celebrates its 10th year as a public company
- Acquired DriverSide and MotoLogic to enhance Advance’s eServices for Commercial Customers
- Opened a new state-of-the-art distribution center in Remington, Indiana offering 20% more Skus and daily replenishment to local Advance Stores
- Acquired 124 B.W.P. Distributors stores, enabling Advance Auto Parts to continue its expansion in the Northeast, which continues to be a strategic growth area for Advance.
- Opened 4,000th store in Montgomery, NY. This new store is located in the Northeast, a key geographic growth area for Advance and part of the Company’s strategy to continue expanding its footprint.
- Celebrated 20 year partnership with JDRF and $35 million dollars raised for diabetes research
- Announced a definitive agreement to acquire General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands, in an all-cash transaction with an enterprise value of $2.04 billion.
- Announced the completion of the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII). GPII was a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB-|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa3|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$9.84B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$6.49B|
|Revenue Growth:||↑ 51.6% from 2013|
|Units (Sept. 2015)||6,802|
|Average Units Volume:||$1.8M|
*$82.5M adjusted to $493,825 includes BWP integration costs of $9.0 million and General Parts integration costs of $73.2 million.
Yahoo! Finance: AAP News Latest Financial News for AAP
This Leading Hedge Fund Has $1 Billion Invested in These 3 Stocks
on January 5, 2021 at 2:04 pm
Activist hedge fund Starboard Value tends to invest in companies with a view to helping them unlock the potential in the business. The formula usually involves encouraging management to restructure the company in order to improve profit margins in line with its peers. Successes include turnarounds at Darden Restaurants and Marvell Technology after Starboard placed directors on the board. […]
10 Best Auto-Part Stocks To Buy For 2021
on January 3, 2021 at 4:47 pm
In this article we will talk about the 10 best auto-parts stocks to buy for 2021. The automotive aftermarket industry is going through interesting times. People are fixing up their old cars to avoid public transport amid the coronavirus crisis, resulting in an increased demand for car parts. Even though the car parts industry wasn’t [… […]
Ex-Dividend Date Insight: Advance Auto Parts
on December 16, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE:AAP) declared a dividend payable on January 4, 2021 to its shareholders as of October 26, 2020. It was also announced that shareholders of Advance Auto Parts's stock as of December 18, 2020 are entitled to the dividend. The stock is expected to become ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. The ex-dividend date for Advance Auto Parts is set for December 17, 2020. The company's current dividend payout sits at $0.25, equating to a dividend yield of 0.65% at current price levels.What Are Ex-Dividend Dates? An ex-dividend date is when a company's shares stop trading with its current dividend payout in preparation for the company to announce a new one. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business day before its record date. Investors should keep this in mind when purchasing stocks because buying them on or after ex-dividend dates does not qualify them to receive the declared payment. Newly declared dividends go to shareholders who have owned that stock before the ex-dividend date. Typically, companies will announce and implement new dividend yields on a quarterly basis.Advance Auto Parts's Dividend Performance Over the past year, Advance Auto Parts has seen its dividend payouts and yields climb upward overall. Last year (December 19, 2019), the company's payout sat at $0.06, which has since increased by $0.19. Advance Auto Parts's dividend yield last year was 0.14%, which has since grown by 0.51%. Companies use dividend yields in different strategic ways. Some companies may opt to not give yields altogether to reinvest in themselves. Other companies may opt to increase or decrease their yield amounts to control how their shares circulate throughout the stock market.To read more news on Advance Auto Parts click here.See more from Benzinga * Click here for options trades from Benzinga * Ex-Dividend Date Insight: Avient * Analyzing Air Lease's Ex-Dividend Date(C) 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved. […]
Is AAP A Good Stock To Buy Now?
on December 14, 2020 at 11:41 pm
Most investors tend to think that hedge funds and other asset managers are worthless, as they cannot beat even simple index fund portfolios. In fact, most people expect hedge funds to compete with and outperform the bull market that we have witnessed in recent years. However, hedge funds are generally partially hedged and aim at [… […]
Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Up 0.9% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Continue?
on December 10, 2020 at 4:30 pm
Advance Auto Parts (AAP) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues. […]