|Price Range 12mo avg:||$625K – $2.5M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$188.83|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||7.31%|
|Lease Terms:||15yrs NNN|
|Building Size avg:||7,500 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||1+/- acres|
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP), headquartered in Roanoke, Va., Advance Auto Parts, Inc., the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, serves both the professional installer and do-it-yourself customers.
As of September, 2015 Advance now operates 5,297 company-operated stores, 105 Worldpac branches, and services approximately 1,400 independently owned Carquest branded stores in 49 states, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Canada.
Advance employs approximately 74,000 Team Members.
AAP’s strong financial profile allowed for an all-cash transaction for the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands supports Advance’s commitment to maintaining its investment grade ratings. The transaction created the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, with annual sales of over $9.3 billion.
Notable Achievements 2008 – Present
- Opened 109 new Advance stores and 18 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3,368.
- Opened 75 new Advance stores and 32 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3420.
- Opened 3500th store in Westerly, Rhode Island
- Awarded full investment-grade status by Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Secures third consecutive year of double-digit Commercial comparable store sales growth
- Advance Auto Parts celebrates its 10th year as a public company
- Acquired DriverSide and MotoLogic to enhance Advance’s eServices for Commercial Customers
- Opened a new state-of-the-art distribution center in Remington, Indiana offering 20% more Skus and daily replenishment to local Advance Stores
- Acquired 124 B.W.P. Distributors stores, enabling Advance Auto Parts to continue its expansion in the Northeast, which continues to be a strategic growth area for Advance.
- Opened 4,000th store in Montgomery, NY. This new store is located in the Northeast, a key geographic growth area for Advance and part of the Company’s strategy to continue expanding its footprint.
- Celebrated 20 year partnership with JDRF and $35 million dollars raised for diabetes research
- Announced a definitive agreement to acquire General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands, in an all-cash transaction with an enterprise value of $2.04 billion.
- Announced the completion of the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII). GPII was a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB-|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa3|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$9.84B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$6.49B|
|Revenue Growth:||↑ 51.6% from 2013|
|Units (Sept. 2015)||6,802|
|Average Units Volume:||$1.8M|
*$82.5M adjusted to $493,825 includes BWP integration costs of $9.0 million and General Parts integration costs of $73.2 million.
Yahoo! Finance: AAP News Latest Financial News for AAP
Advance Auto Parts (AAP) to Post Q4 Earnings: What's in Store?
on February 15, 2019 at 12:46 pm
Advance Auto Parts' (AAP) fourth-quarter results are likely to get a boost from partnerships, increasing online presence and opening stores despite high capital expenses. […]
Auto Stock Roundup: CNHI & LAD Beat on Earnings, GT, ADNT & PAG Miss on Both Counts
on February 14, 2019 at 1:52 pm
Goodyear Tire (GT), Adient (ADNT) and Penske (PAG) report earnings & revenue miss while CNH Industrial (CNHI) and Lithia Motors (LAD) beat earnings and revenue estimates. […]
Advance Auto Parts Appoints Seasoned Retail Executives to Its Board of Directors
on February 13, 2019 at 1:00 pm
H&R Block President and CEO Jeffrey J. Jones II, and former Best Buy executive Sharon L. McCollam join Board of Directors […]
Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Reports Next Week: Wall Street Expects Earnings Growth
on February 12, 2019 at 3:30 pm
Advance Auto Parts (AAP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations. […]
See what the IHS Markit Score report has to say about Advance Auto Parts Inc.
on February 8, 2019 at 1:07 pm
Advance Auto Parts Inc NYSE:AAPView full report here! Summary * ETFs holding this stock have seen outflows over the last one-month * Bearish sentiment is low Bearish sentimentShort interest | PositiveShort interest is extremely low for AAP with fewer than 1% of shares on loan. This could indicate that investors who seek to profit from falling equity prices are not currently targeting AAP. Money flowETF/Index ownership | NegativeETF activity is negative. Over the last one-month, outflows of investor capital in ETFs holding AAP totaled $18.59 billion. Additionally, the rate of outflows appears to be accelerating. Economic sentimentPMI by IHS Markit | NeutralAccording to the latest IHS Markit Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) data, output in the Consumer Services sector is rising. The rate of growth is weak relative to the trend shown over the past year, however. Credit worthinessCredit default swapCDS data is not available for this security.Please send all inquiries related to the report to email@example.com.Charts and report PDFs will only be available for 30 days after publishing.This document has been produced for information purposes only and is not to be relied upon or as construed as investment advice. To the fullest extent permitted by law, IHS Markit disclaims any responsibility or liability, whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), equity or otherwise, for any loss or damage arising from any reliance on or the use of this material in any way. Please view the full legal disclaimer and methodology information on pages 2-3 of the full report. […]