|Price Range 12mo avg:||$625K – $2.5M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$188.83|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||7.31%|
|Lease Terms:||15yrs NNN|
|Building Size avg:||7,500 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||1+/- acres|
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP), headquartered in Roanoke, Va., Advance Auto Parts, Inc., the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, serves both the professional installer and do-it-yourself customers.
As of September, 2015 Advance now operates 5,297 company-operated stores, 105 Worldpac branches, and services approximately 1,400 independently owned Carquest branded stores in 49 states, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Canada.
Advance employs approximately 74,000 Team Members.
AAP’s strong financial profile allowed for an all-cash transaction for the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands supports Advance’s commitment to maintaining its investment grade ratings. The transaction created the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, with annual sales of over $9.3 billion.
Notable Achievements 2008 – Present
- Opened 109 new Advance stores and 18 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3,368.
- Opened 75 new Advance stores and 32 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3420.
- Opened 3500th store in Westerly, Rhode Island
- Awarded full investment-grade status by Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Secures third consecutive year of double-digit Commercial comparable store sales growth
- Advance Auto Parts celebrates its 10th year as a public company
- Acquired DriverSide and MotoLogic to enhance Advance’s eServices for Commercial Customers
- Opened a new state-of-the-art distribution center in Remington, Indiana offering 20% more Skus and daily replenishment to local Advance Stores
- Acquired 124 B.W.P. Distributors stores, enabling Advance Auto Parts to continue its expansion in the Northeast, which continues to be a strategic growth area for Advance.
- Opened 4,000th store in Montgomery, NY. This new store is located in the Northeast, a key geographic growth area for Advance and part of the Company’s strategy to continue expanding its footprint.
- Celebrated 20 year partnership with JDRF and $35 million dollars raised for diabetes research
- Announced a definitive agreement to acquire General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands, in an all-cash transaction with an enterprise value of $2.04 billion.
- Announced the completion of the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII). GPII was a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB-|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa3|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$9.84B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$6.49B|
|Revenue Growth:||↑ 51.6% from 2013|
|Units (Sept. 2015)||6,802|
|Average Units Volume:||$1.8M|
*$82.5M adjusted to $493,825 includes BWP integration costs of $9.0 million and General Parts integration costs of $73.2 million.
Yahoo! Finance: AAP News Latest Financial News for AAP
Auto Stock Roundup: AZO, AAP, CPRT Earnings Beat, F Resumes F-150 Production
on May 24, 2018 at 12:23 pm
With an intention to challenge the dominance of local Chinese players, many foreign automakers collaborate with China's national companies to offer new energy vehicles. […]
Advance Auto Parts Grapples With Higher Fuel Costs
on May 23, 2018 at 7:16 pm
An unexpected jump in fuel prices during the latest quarter gummed up the supply chain and tapped the brakes on profitability at Advance Auto Parts Inc., said interim finance chief Jeffrey Shepard. Higher energy costs were among the lead pressures that reduced the company’s gross profit margin by 54 basis points, Mr. Shepard said, speaking on the company’s conference call. “Biggest drivers of our supply chain headwind were related to transportation costs due to higher fuel prices, as well as the expected costs related to the new distribution centers opened in the second half of 2017,” said Mr. Shepard, who has filled in as CFO since the April departure of Tom Okray. […]
Edited Transcript of AAP earnings conference call or presentation 22-May-18 12:00pm GMT
on May 23, 2018 at 6:13 pm
Q1 2018 Advance Auto Parts Inc Earnings Ca […]
Company News For May 23, 2018
on May 23, 2018 at 2:01 pm
Companies in the news are: MU,ADBE,FITB,AAP,MBFI […]
AutoZone Stock Tanks: Lackluster Third-Quarter Comp Sales
on May 22, 2018 at 7:05 pm
The largest US auto parts retailer by store count, AutoZone (AZO), released its fiscal Q3 2018 earnings today before the market opened. The company’s third fiscal quarter covered the 12 weeks that ended on May 5. AZO’s third-quarter adjusted earnings rose 17% year-over-year to $13.42 per share, beating Wall Street’s consensus estimates of $12.97 per share. […]