|Price Range 12mo avg:||$625K – $2.5M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$188.83|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||7.31%|
|Lease Terms:||15yrs NNN|
|Building Size avg:||7,500 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||1+/- acres|
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP), headquartered in Roanoke, Va., Advance Auto Parts, Inc., the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, serves both the professional installer and do-it-yourself customers.
As of September, 2015 Advance now operates 5,297 company-operated stores, 105 Worldpac branches, and services approximately 1,400 independently owned Carquest branded stores in 49 states, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Canada.
Advance employs approximately 74,000 Team Members.
AAP’s strong financial profile allowed for an all-cash transaction for the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands supports Advance’s commitment to maintaining its investment grade ratings. The transaction created the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, with annual sales of over $9.3 billion.
Notable Achievements 2008 – Present
- Opened 109 new Advance stores and 18 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3,368.
- Opened 75 new Advance stores and 32 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3420.
- Opened 3500th store in Westerly, Rhode Island
- Awarded full investment-grade status by Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Secures third consecutive year of double-digit Commercial comparable store sales growth
- Advance Auto Parts celebrates its 10th year as a public company
- Acquired DriverSide and MotoLogic to enhance Advance’s eServices for Commercial Customers
- Opened a new state-of-the-art distribution center in Remington, Indiana offering 20% more Skus and daily replenishment to local Advance Stores
- Acquired 124 B.W.P. Distributors stores, enabling Advance Auto Parts to continue its expansion in the Northeast, which continues to be a strategic growth area for Advance.
- Opened 4,000th store in Montgomery, NY. This new store is located in the Northeast, a key geographic growth area for Advance and part of the Company’s strategy to continue expanding its footprint.
- Celebrated 20 year partnership with JDRF and $35 million dollars raised for diabetes research
- Announced a definitive agreement to acquire General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands, in an all-cash transaction with an enterprise value of $2.04 billion.
- Announced the completion of the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII). GPII was a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB-|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa3|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$9.84B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$6.49B|
|Revenue Growth:||↑ 51.6% from 2013|
|Units (Sept. 2015)||6,802|
|Average Units Volume:||$1.8M|
*$82.5M adjusted to $493,825 includes BWP integration costs of $9.0 million and General Parts integration costs of $73.2 million.
Yahoo! Finance: AAP News Latest Financial News for AAP
What Does Advance Auto Parts, Inc.'s (NYSE:AAP) P/E Ratio Tell You?
on October 13, 2019 at 12:26 pm
Today, we'll introduce the concept of the P/E ratio for those who are learning about investing. We'll apply a basic... […]
Should You Avoid Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (AAP)?
on October 12, 2019 at 6:57 pm
The market has been volatile in the last few months as the Federal Reserve continued its rate cuts and uncertainty looms over trade negotiations with China. Small cap stocks have been hit hard as a result, as the Russell 2000 ETF (IWM) has underperformed the larger S&P 500 ETF (SPY) by more than 10 percentage […]
Auto Stock Roundup: AutoZone Buyback Boost, Tesla Q3 Deliveries & More
on October 10, 2019 at 3:31 pm
While AutoZone (AZO) cheers investors with an additional buyback of $1.25 billion, Tesla (TSLA) delivers a record 97,000 vehicles globally in Q3 but still falls short of Musk's target of 100,000. […]
How to Time the Markets Like an Investing Pro - October 08, 2019
on October 8, 2019 at 6:24 pm
Is the ability to time the markets more of a data-driven science or a 'gut - feeling' art? […]
3 Major Indexes Are Positive on Monday
on October 7, 2019 at 8:09 pm
Simply Good Foods updates full-year guidance Continue reading... […]