|Price Range 12mo avg:||$625K – $2.5M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$188.83|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||7.31%|
|Lease Terms:||15yrs NNN|
|Building Size avg:||7,500 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||1+/- acres|
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP), headquartered in Roanoke, Va., Advance Auto Parts, Inc., the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, serves both the professional installer and do-it-yourself customers.
As of September, 2015 Advance now operates 5,297 company-operated stores, 105 Worldpac branches, and services approximately 1,400 independently owned Carquest branded stores in 49 states, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Canada.
Advance employs approximately 74,000 Team Members.
AAP’s strong financial profile allowed for an all-cash transaction for the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands supports Advance’s commitment to maintaining its investment grade ratings. The transaction created the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, with annual sales of over $9.3 billion.
Notable Achievements 2008 – Present
- Opened 109 new Advance stores and 18 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3,368.
- Opened 75 new Advance stores and 32 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3420.
- Opened 3500th store in Westerly, Rhode Island
- Awarded full investment-grade status by Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Secures third consecutive year of double-digit Commercial comparable store sales growth
- Advance Auto Parts celebrates its 10th year as a public company
- Acquired DriverSide and MotoLogic to enhance Advance’s eServices for Commercial Customers
- Opened a new state-of-the-art distribution center in Remington, Indiana offering 20% more Skus and daily replenishment to local Advance Stores
- Acquired 124 B.W.P. Distributors stores, enabling Advance Auto Parts to continue its expansion in the Northeast, which continues to be a strategic growth area for Advance.
- Opened 4,000th store in Montgomery, NY. This new store is located in the Northeast, a key geographic growth area for Advance and part of the Company’s strategy to continue expanding its footprint.
- Celebrated 20 year partnership with JDRF and $35 million dollars raised for diabetes research
- Announced a definitive agreement to acquire General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands, in an all-cash transaction with an enterprise value of $2.04 billion.
- Announced the completion of the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII). GPII was a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB-|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa3|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$9.84B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$6.49B|
|Revenue Growth:||↑ 51.6% from 2013|
|Units (Sept. 2015)||6,802|
|Average Units Volume:||$1.8M|
*$82.5M adjusted to $493,825 includes BWP integration costs of $9.0 million and General Parts integration costs of $73.2 million.
Yahoo! Finance: AAP News Latest Financial News for AAP
2019 Businessperson of the Year: Advance Auto Parts CEO Tom Greco
on December 13, 2019 at 11:30 am
Tom Greco’s mind is always working. Whether it’s an analysis of the CNBC story in the background as he sips his morning coffee or filtering comments from employees, he’s strategizing – a necessary obsession when you’re trying to turn around a company that, for years, was in a slump. […]
TBJ's 2019 Businessperson of the Year revealed (Photos)
on December 12, 2019 at 7:56 pm
Before a crowd of executives, Advance Auto Parts CEO Tom Greco was named the 2019 Business Person of the Year. Immediately following the applause, Greco let them in on why, through a keynote that talked up diversity as well as the strategy of the auto parts retailer – Raleigh’s only locally-headquartered Fortune 500 company. When Greco joined Advance Auto Parts after decades at Frito-Lay, “the company wasn’t performing particularly well,” he acknowledges. […]
Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Down 1.7% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
on December 12, 2019 at 4:30 pm
Advance Auto Parts (AAP) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues. […]
AutoZone Stock Is Zooming Because Sales Roared Past Forecasts
on December 10, 2019 at 4:16 pm
(AZO) blew past expectations for sales in its latest quarter, news that lifted the stock by 8% on Tuesday morning. If AutoZone (ticker: AZO) closes around the $1,268 level it reached in morning trading, it would mark a record for the stock. Shares in the auto-parts retailer are up 49% year to date, far surpassing gains in competitors’ stocks. […]
Volatility 101: Should Advance Auto Parts (NYSE:AAP) Shares Have Dropped 12%?
on December 8, 2019 at 12:38 pm
For many investors, the main point of stock picking is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But its... […]