|Price Range 12mo avg:||$625K – $2.5M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$188.83|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||7.31%|
|Lease Terms:||15yrs NNN|
|Building Size avg:||7,500 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||1+/- acres|
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP), headquartered in Roanoke, Va., Advance Auto Parts, Inc., the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, serves both the professional installer and do-it-yourself customers.
As of September, 2015 Advance now operates 5,297 company-operated stores, 105 Worldpac branches, and services approximately 1,400 independently owned Carquest branded stores in 49 states, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Canada.
Advance employs approximately 74,000 Team Members.
AAP’s strong financial profile allowed for an all-cash transaction for the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands supports Advance’s commitment to maintaining its investment grade ratings. The transaction created the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, with annual sales of over $9.3 billion.
Notable Achievements 2008 – Present
- Opened 109 new Advance stores and 18 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3,368.
- Opened 75 new Advance stores and 32 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3420.
- Opened 3500th store in Westerly, Rhode Island
- Awarded full investment-grade status by Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Secures third consecutive year of double-digit Commercial comparable store sales growth
- Advance Auto Parts celebrates its 10th year as a public company
- Acquired DriverSide and MotoLogic to enhance Advance’s eServices for Commercial Customers
- Opened a new state-of-the-art distribution center in Remington, Indiana offering 20% more Skus and daily replenishment to local Advance Stores
- Acquired 124 B.W.P. Distributors stores, enabling Advance Auto Parts to continue its expansion in the Northeast, which continues to be a strategic growth area for Advance.
- Opened 4,000th store in Montgomery, NY. This new store is located in the Northeast, a key geographic growth area for Advance and part of the Company’s strategy to continue expanding its footprint.
- Celebrated 20 year partnership with JDRF and $35 million dollars raised for diabetes research
- Announced a definitive agreement to acquire General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands, in an all-cash transaction with an enterprise value of $2.04 billion.
- Announced the completion of the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII). GPII was a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB-|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa3|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$9.84B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$6.49B|
|Revenue Growth:||↑ 51.6% from 2013|
|Units (Sept. 2015)||6,802|
|Average Units Volume:||$1.8M|
*$82.5M adjusted to $493,825 includes BWP integration costs of $9.0 million and General Parts integration costs of $73.2 million.
Yahoo! Finance: AAP News Latest Financial News for AAP
What Auto Parts Retailers Have under the Tree This December
on December 15, 2017 at 2:03 pm
O’Reilly Automotive (ORLY), AutoZone (AZO), and Advance Auto Parts (AAP) have all touched new record highs over the past couple of years. […]
$1.8B Dallas company will soon enter 4,900 retail stores
on December 12, 2017 at 8:02 pm
Dallas-based Interstate Batteries announced a partnership with Advance Auto Parts (AAP) that will put its product in nearly 4,900 of the retailer's stores, the two companies announced today. "Interstate Batteries’ long-term vision is to be the first choice in sustainable battery solutions in every community we serve," Scott Miller, president and chief executive officer of Interstate Batteries, said in a prepared statement. Interstate Batteries will become the exclusive automotive and specialty battery brand to Advance Auto Parts in the spring 2018. […]
Advance Auto Parts 'Goes Higher' and Could Jump 20%
on December 12, 2017 at 6:33 pm
Advanced Auto Parts could rally 20% from Monday's close, according to analysts at Morgan Stanley. Jim Cramer agrees that there's more upside. […]
Cramer's Stop Trading: Advance Auto Parts
on December 12, 2017 at 2:50 pm
CNBC's Jim Cramer explains why he is watching Advance Auto Parts. […]
Interstate Batteries, North America’s No. 1 Automotive Battery Brand, Launches Exclusive Partnership with Advance Auto Parts
on December 12, 2017 at 12:45 pm
Advance Auto Parts, Inc. and Interstate Batteries announce a strategic partnership to better serve the changing needs of the automotive aftermarket with premium quality products, expanded availability and enhanced customer service. […]