|Price Range 12mo avg:||$625K – $2.5M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$188.83|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||7.31%|
|Lease Terms:||15yrs NNN|
|Building Size avg:||7,500 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||1+/- acres|
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP), headquartered in Roanoke, Va., Advance Auto Parts, Inc., the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, serves both the professional installer and do-it-yourself customers.
As of September, 2015 Advance now operates 5,297 company-operated stores, 105 Worldpac branches, and services approximately 1,400 independently owned Carquest branded stores in 49 states, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Canada.
Advance employs approximately 74,000 Team Members.
AAP’s strong financial profile allowed for an all-cash transaction for the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands supports Advance’s commitment to maintaining its investment grade ratings. The transaction created the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, with annual sales of over $9.3 billion.
Notable Achievements 2008 – Present
- Opened 109 new Advance stores and 18 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3,368.
- Opened 75 new Advance stores and 32 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3420.
- Opened 3500th store in Westerly, Rhode Island
- Awarded full investment-grade status by Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Secures third consecutive year of double-digit Commercial comparable store sales growth
- Advance Auto Parts celebrates its 10th year as a public company
- Acquired DriverSide and MotoLogic to enhance Advance’s eServices for Commercial Customers
- Opened a new state-of-the-art distribution center in Remington, Indiana offering 20% more Skus and daily replenishment to local Advance Stores
- Acquired 124 B.W.P. Distributors stores, enabling Advance Auto Parts to continue its expansion in the Northeast, which continues to be a strategic growth area for Advance.
- Opened 4,000th store in Montgomery, NY. This new store is located in the Northeast, a key geographic growth area for Advance and part of the Company’s strategy to continue expanding its footprint.
- Celebrated 20 year partnership with JDRF and $35 million dollars raised for diabetes research
- Announced a definitive agreement to acquire General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands, in an all-cash transaction with an enterprise value of $2.04 billion.
- Announced the completion of the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII). GPII was a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB-|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa3|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$9.84B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$6.49B|
|Revenue Growth:||↑ 51.6% from 2013|
|Units (Sept. 2015)||6,802|
|Average Units Volume:||$1.8M|
*$82.5M adjusted to $493,825 includes BWP integration costs of $9.0 million and General Parts integration costs of $73.2 million.
Yahoo! Finance: AAP News Latest Financial News for AAP
Stamps.com, Beyond Meat, Fastenal, Advance Auto Parts and Builders FirstSource highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
on April 13, 2021 at 12:56 pm
Stamps.com, Beyond Meat, Fastenal, Advance Auto Parts and Builders FirstSource highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day […]
Advance Auto Parts Invites You to Join a Strategic Update Webcast on April 20, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. ET
on April 12, 2021 at 9:25 pm
Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (NYSE: AAP), a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider, announces a presentation on its updated strategic business plan to be held on April 20, 2021 beginning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Tom Greco, president and chief executive officer, Jeff Shepherd, executive vice president and chief financial officer together with other members of the executive leadership team will discuss the company’s progress on its transformation initiatives and provide updates on long-term strategic objectives. Immediately following the presentation, the company will host a virtual Q&A session. […]
WFRBS Commercial Mortgage Trust 2011-C3 -- Moody's affirms six classes and downgrades two classes of WFRBS 2011-C3
on April 12, 2021 at 8:52 pm
Furthermore, significant appraisal reductions have been recognized of between 27% to 97% of the respective loan balance on these three loans. As a result of the significant appraisal reductions, interest shortfalls have significantly increased and Moody's anticipates these shortfalls will continue and may increase from their current levels due the performance of these loans.The rating on IO class, Cl. X-A, was affirmed based on the credit quality of the referenced classes. […]
Is AAP Stock A Buy or Sell?
on April 7, 2021 at 4:57 pm
A whopping number of 13F filings filed with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has been processed by Insider Monkey so that individual investors can look at the overall hedge fund sentiment towards the stocks included in their watchlists. These freshly-submitted public filings disclose money managers’ equity positions as of the end of the three-month period [… […]
Recent Rally Leaves Advance Auto Parts’ Shares Fairly Valued: Morningstar
on April 5, 2021 at 3:42 am
Advance Auto Parts’ shares, which surged more than 25% since the end of January, leave the company’s shares fairly valued, according to analysts at Morningstar who said their view of its prospects is undimmed. […]