|Price Range 12mo avg:||$625K – $2.5M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$188.83|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||7.31%|
|Lease Terms:||15yrs NNN|
|Building Size avg:||7,500 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||1+/- acres|
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP), headquartered in Roanoke, Va., Advance Auto Parts, Inc., the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, serves both the professional installer and do-it-yourself customers.
As of September, 2015 Advance now operates 5,297 company-operated stores, 105 Worldpac branches, and services approximately 1,400 independently owned Carquest branded stores in 49 states, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Canada.
Advance employs approximately 74,000 Team Members.
AAP’s strong financial profile allowed for an all-cash transaction for the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands supports Advance’s commitment to maintaining its investment grade ratings. The transaction created the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, with annual sales of over $9.3 billion.
Notable Achievements 2008 – Present
- Opened 109 new Advance stores and 18 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3,368.
- Opened 75 new Advance stores and 32 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3420.
- Opened 3500th store in Westerly, Rhode Island
- Awarded full investment-grade status by Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Secures third consecutive year of double-digit Commercial comparable store sales growth
- Advance Auto Parts celebrates its 10th year as a public company
- Acquired DriverSide and MotoLogic to enhance Advance’s eServices for Commercial Customers
- Opened a new state-of-the-art distribution center in Remington, Indiana offering 20% more Skus and daily replenishment to local Advance Stores
- Acquired 124 B.W.P. Distributors stores, enabling Advance Auto Parts to continue its expansion in the Northeast, which continues to be a strategic growth area for Advance.
- Opened 4,000th store in Montgomery, NY. This new store is located in the Northeast, a key geographic growth area for Advance and part of the Company’s strategy to continue expanding its footprint.
- Celebrated 20 year partnership with JDRF and $35 million dollars raised for diabetes research
- Announced a definitive agreement to acquire General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands, in an all-cash transaction with an enterprise value of $2.04 billion.
- Announced the completion of the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII). GPII was a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB-|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa3|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$9.84B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$6.49B|
|Revenue Growth:||↑ 51.6% from 2013|
|Units (Sept. 2015)||6,802|
|Average Units Volume:||$1.8M|
*$82.5M adjusted to $493,825 includes BWP integration costs of $9.0 million and General Parts integration costs of $73.2 million.
Yahoo! Finance: AAP News Latest Financial News for AAP
A Sliding Share Price Has Us Looking At Advance Auto Parts, Inc.'s (NYSE:AAP) P/E Ratio
on April 5, 2020 at 12:08 pm
To the annoyance of some shareholders, Advance Auto Parts (NYSE:AAP) shares are down a considerable 33% in the last... […]
Gone: Triangle public companies lose $30 billion in value during 1Q 2020
on April 2, 2020 at 6:54 pm
Over the first quarter of 2020, more than $31 billion in value disappeared from the books of local public companies that collectively employ more than a hundred thousand workers in the Triangle and across the U.S. […]
Advance Auto Parts CEO on navigating uncertainty: 'Everything is under heightened scrutiny'
on March 30, 2020 at 12:06 pm
At Advance Auto Parts, Raleigh’s only locally-headquartered Fortune 500 company, CEO Tom Greco feels the mission has never been more important. […]
Kaskela Law LLC Announces Investigation of Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (AAP) and Encourages Long-Term Stockholders to Contact the Firm
on March 26, 2020 at 12:00 pm
PHILADELPHIA, PA / ACCESSWIRE / March 26, 2020 / Kaskela Law LLC announces that it is investigating Advance Auto Parts, Inc. ("Advance" or the "Company") (NYSE:AAP) on behalf of the ... […]
Shuman Glenn & Stecker Investigates Advance Auto Parts, Inc.
on March 25, 2020 at 5:36 pm
Shuman, Glenn & Stecker Investigates Advanced Auto Parts, Inc. (AAP) […]