|Price Range 12mo avg:||$625K – $2.5M|
|$/sf 12mo avg:||$188.83|
|CAP Rate 12mo avg:||7.31%|
|Lease Terms:||15yrs NNN|
|Building Size avg:||7,500 SF|
|Lot Size avg:||1+/- acres|
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP), headquartered in Roanoke, Va., Advance Auto Parts, Inc., the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, serves both the professional installer and do-it-yourself customers.
As of September, 2015 Advance now operates 5,297 company-operated stores, 105 Worldpac branches, and services approximately 1,400 independently owned Carquest branded stores in 49 states, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Canada.
Advance employs approximately 74,000 Team Members.
AAP’s strong financial profile allowed for an all-cash transaction for the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands supports Advance’s commitment to maintaining its investment grade ratings. The transaction created the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, with annual sales of over $9.3 billion.
Notable Achievements 2008 – Present
- Opened 109 new Advance stores and 18 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3,368.
- Opened 75 new Advance stores and 32 new Autopart International Stores, bringing the total store count to 3420.
- Opened 3500th store in Westerly, Rhode Island
- Awarded full investment-grade status by Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Secures third consecutive year of double-digit Commercial comparable store sales growth
- Advance Auto Parts celebrates its 10th year as a public company
- Acquired DriverSide and MotoLogic to enhance Advance’s eServices for Commercial Customers
- Opened a new state-of-the-art distribution center in Remington, Indiana offering 20% more Skus and daily replenishment to local Advance Stores
- Acquired 124 B.W.P. Distributors stores, enabling Advance Auto Parts to continue its expansion in the Northeast, which continues to be a strategic growth area for Advance.
- Opened 4,000th store in Montgomery, NY. This new store is located in the Northeast, a key geographic growth area for Advance and part of the Company’s strategy to continue expanding its footprint.
- Celebrated 20 year partnership with JDRF and $35 million dollars raised for diabetes research
- Announced a definitive agreement to acquire General Parts International, Inc. (GPII), a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands, in an all-cash transaction with an enterprise value of $2.04 billion.
- Announced the completion of the acquisition of General Parts International, Inc. (GPII). GPII was a leading privately held distributor and supplier of original equipment and aftermarket replacement products for commercial markets operating under the CARQUEST and WORLDPAC brands.
|S&P Credit Rating:||BBB-|
|Moody’s Credit Rating:||Baa3|
|Annual Revenue 2014:||$9.84B|
|Annual Revenue 2013:||$6.49B|
|Revenue Growth:||↑ 51.6% from 2013|
|Units (Sept. 2015)||6,802|
|Average Units Volume:||$1.8M|
*$82.5M adjusted to $493,825 includes BWP integration costs of $9.0 million and General Parts integration costs of $73.2 million.
Yahoo! Finance: AAP News Latest Financial News for AAP
Advance Auto Parts: What Do Analysts Recommend?
on August 17, 2018 at 2:30 pm
According to the latest data compiled by Reuters, 54% of the analysts covering Advance Auto Parts (AAP) recommended a “buy,” 38% recommended a “hold,” and 8% recommended a “sell.&rdquo […]
Advance Auto Parts’ Valuation Multiples in Q3 2018
on August 17, 2018 at 1:02 pm
Valuation multiples are commonly used in the automotive and auto industry to compare different businesses entities. We can only use valuation multiples to compare companies that are similar in nature in terms of size or financials. […]
AAP: What Analysts Expect in the Second Half of 2018
on August 17, 2018 at 11:32 am
In the last few quarters, the auto parts retail industry struggled due to weak demand. Earlier this year, Advance Auto Parts’ (AAP) management suggested that the weakness is temporary. The long-term growth shouldn’t be impacted by the weakness. In the second quarter, Advance Auto Parts’ strong results boosted investors’ confidence and raised their hopes about the auto parts retail industry’s future growth prospects. In this part, we’ll discuss what analysts think about Advance Auto Parts’ growth in the coming quarters. […]
Advance Auto Parts CEO talks up Triangle talent
on August 17, 2018 at 11:28 am
Speaking to analysts this week after Advance Auto Parts reported a three percent increase in net sales for its second quarter, its Raleigh-based CEO Tom Greco talked up the region. […]
Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Shares March Higher, Can It Continue?
on August 17, 2018 at 6:44 am
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (AAP). […]